gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 03:34 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  profile sticker scans
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: profile sticker scans  (Read 705 times)

gavking

profile sticker scans
« on: February 17, 2007, 07:31 PM »
Im currently teaching myself photo shop pro and am going to remake a profile champ frame sticker set does anyone have scans of these stickers that you could send me so i can work on  them and make a set from.  Or does anyone have any tips on the subject .

LXIX

Re: profile sticker scans
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 07:33 PM »
my tip is dont say you are doing that on a open forum, profile is a regestered trade mark

gavking

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2007, 08:34 PM »
Good tip but wont be doing them to sell just to restore mine as I sent an email to profile and got no answer.
A nice restored profile 83 would be good advertising at the local track/park  for them.
If they want to do me for one set of repros on one of there frames then they must have nothing better to do!!
I have always used profiles on all my bikes including down hill bikes im sure they have had a lot of my cash already.

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2007, 08:42 PM »
you need to talk to steve stobart at profile
they have none left.
he told me told me there was a great set on ebay.
and i have the email   :LolLolLolLol:

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2007, 08:55 PM »
hear is just part of that email
http://I only wish we did have those stickers but there are none left.  There were some on ebay a while back not originals but quite good copies.  Sorry we cannot help.

Steve

Profile Racing Europe

the other one said similar but almost just look on ebay you can get them on there  ???

gavking

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2007, 09:04 PM »
Thanks for your help Harris Im a bit sick of ebay but will keep an eye on it anyway.

Frosty

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2007, 07:36 PM »
I've got a spare set of copies, I'd need to look at which ones I'm going to keep but the others will be for sale.

gavking

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2007, 10:53 PM »
Frosty you have a pm mate!!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  profile sticker scans

gfxgfx
gfx gfx