gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 25, 2024, 08:29 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Supercross BMX
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Supercross BMX  (Read 960 times)

martsz

Supercross BMX
« on: October 31, 2009, 10:16 PM »
Sometimes you just don't realise what your building!
I know some Radsters have had features and promo with of their beautiful OS builds. Beard burners and Gashead's curtis's spring to mind, but never really expected this when I brought this frame for £20 off ebay, hoping it was was it was.
Some of you will have seen my OS supercross build at MK or maybe at Preston grands.
At Preston back in May one of the factory Supercross riders took a pic of me bike and sent it to the chief at Supercross Bill Ryan.
Marc (Kuwahero) spotted the pic to the SX website noting the 20th anniversary comming up and sent me a link.
I then sent a quick email to Bill letting him know it was my bike and how stoked I was he had uploaded it to the site.  :)
He replied asking me for more pics and if he could use them in the 2010 catalogue.  :shocked:
We had a few chats which has given me loads of info on my frame and finally the catalogue is out.  http://www.supercrossbmx.com/
Carn't express how pleased I am to have had my little bit of input and would like to thank some people a second time for helping me build it.
So Thanks to, Bigplinky, del, orgasmdonar, aboutbikes and kuwahero for the headsup.
Here she is again if the link doesn't work.

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
Re: Supercross BMX
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2009, 10:23 PM »
tiz cooool  :daumenhoch: i'm gonna have to get mine sorted out  :daumenhoch:

martsz

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2009, 10:31 PM »
Yea, you should get it built Daz.  :daumenhoch: And send something over to Bill. He's a top man. Send him your serial No.
From what I can tell there's not many about from the 90's.
Bill thought mine was a factory painted one at first, but its chrome underneath. 1 in 50 were painted apparantly!

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2009, 10:40 PM »
im painting mine too, but if it looks anything like im planning, i reckon old bill might croak :LolLolLolLol:

martsz

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2009, 10:56 PM »
OMG ! I know you'll add your own style to it Daz. ;)

Carn't wait dude, get it done.  :daumenhoch:

Offline Moose

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2009, 11:39 PM »
Sweet Supercross - I rode this one for a while

moley

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2009, 09:46 AM »
Very nice Martain!!

I've always liked the look of the Supercross!!

Get it raced at Crewe next weekend!!  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Supercross BMX

gfxgfx
gfx gfx