gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975768 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 05, 2024, 03:23 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  just found this very intereting list
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: just found this very intereting list  (Read 929 times)

Ged

just found this very intereting list
« on: March 16, 2009, 01:26 AM »
some of these places are within 20 mins from the house need to go have a look at a few
sprotbourgh looks awesome if you ask me ...next early day from work am off...
http://www.extremesports.ltd.uk/wheretoride/index.htm

Ged

nosepickben

Re: just found this very intereting list
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 02:47 AM »
This is quite an old list man, sprotborough aint bad. Don't waste your time going to hexthorpe, it was built by a blindman and his one-armed apprentice.
Maltby is great, don't know who said that was rubbish. It's behind maltby leisure centre but it's in a windy open field so beat to go when it's a still-ish day. also the drain is not in the lowest pat (doh) so if it has piised it down within the previous week it will be 30% puddle. Oh, and take a sweeping brush and a binbag coz the local comprehensive school pupils use the park for a dining room-cum-litter bin between 12.15 and 1.15 during the week.
Pm me if you want to ride the place, im only 20 mins away.
Derby is shut
Dev green good but busy at weekends
Piwheels at upton is small but fun go on tues/thurs/sun for bike nites
Bolehills and chesterfield are the tracks most worthy of a visit.
Happy travels mate.  :)

nosepickben

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2009, 03:07 AM »
The maltby park im referring to is not the one pictured on the list!!

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2009, 12:29 PM »
There's an half decent one at Penistone Ged but the best one round here now is the new one in Wakefield, by a country mile as well!!

Excellent park....but it's free so it does suffer from Chav and Imo overload!!!

I'm thinking when the summer arrives and we have some dry Sunday mornings then hit it nice and early and it should be cool.

Daz.

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/wakefield-news/Wakefield-skate-park-set-to.4314158.jp
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

4130HUBBS

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2009, 02:08 PM »
Does the list cover everywhere? London 4 example.  i cant get any other areas up.   >:(

hudu

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2009, 06:07 PM »
This is quite an old list man, sprotborough aint bad. Don't waste your time going to hexthorpe, it was built by a blindman and his one-armed apprentice.
Baaaaaaaaaaad coping errors.

Maltby is great, don't know who said that was rubbish. It's behind maltby leisure centre but it's in a windy open field so beat to go when it's a still-ish day. also the drain is not in the lowest pat (doh) so if it has piised it down within the previous week it will be 30% puddle. Oh, and take a sweeping brush and a binbag coz the local comprehensive school pupils use the park for a dining room-cum-litter bin between 12.15 and 1.15 during the week.
Pm me if you want to ride the place, im only 20 mins away.

Nah. The OLD Maltby park is the one featured on that. And yes, it is fooking awful. The new one at the leisure centre is good like you say.

Derby is shut
Dev green good but busy at weekends
Piwheels at upton is small but fun go on tues/thurs/sun for bike nites
Bolehills and chesterfield are the tracks most worthy of a visit.
Happy travels mate.  :)

I hear there are new things at Blairwitch trails of late. I miss them  :'(

hudu

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2009, 06:09 PM »
Does the list cover everywhere? London 4 example.  i cant get any other areas up.   >:(

Nah mate, mainly around South Yorks area - thats where the Extreme Sports shop is that features all this on its site.

There is tooooooooooo much to ride in South Yorks. I just realised how spoilt we all were now I have moved to the bmx wasteland of Rochdale.

Voodoocars

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2009, 07:03 PM »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  just found this very intereting list

gfxgfx
gfx gfx