gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 25, 2024, 06:26 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  dirt bike build
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: dirt bike build  (Read 886 times)

wirewheel

dirt bike build
« on: December 16, 2008, 12:27 AM »
picked this tidy package up sunday teatime, missed the reserve so offered him a deal and got this lot for 80 bones

except the seat which i got in 02 from epic bikes westminster california :daumenhoch:

darkersomeday

Re: dirt bike build
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 12:30 AM »
looks good to go,

hit del up for the dirtbike decals :daumenhoch:

wirewheel

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 12:52 AM »
a few bits out of the pile and we are looking something like, got powerlite four piece coming off stoke bloke who has been storing em for me, going for the brian castillo pre castillo bars bike, but need to research the mags. will end up 44/16 ignore the fbm just enjoy it.

i think the redneck needs to be on it too i wanted to try the black/white the bars are chrome so the redneck is perfick

my challenger frame agrees with me.

wirewheel

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 01:01 AM »
yeah these are temporary decals too, got carried away with the potters.

come on you mighty city :2gunsfiring_v1:

i have some real ones coming off an industry buddy.

but i'll hit up del as there was a set i liked and maybe he'll have that set in red??? but i will make sure with alex they are right time line with the 1"1/8 frame.

darkersomeday

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2008, 01:24 AM »
i always like the thrasher ones :smitten:

wirewheel

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2008, 01:33 AM »
yeah i liked the thrasher  they aint the ones tho. they were around the time the 1 18 frames were made but were still doing 1" too

my mate craig had a yellow one with blue stickers kinda swirly i think?

bmxbert

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2008, 09:05 AM »
i have a dirtbike build that i did as a retro looking bike to go to and from work on..
all parts are sealed and its as good to ride as a new school bike...it is a bit of a mix match but it was my first build since i got back into bmx and i just wanted something funky for the summer...it will be army green by the end of next year and should be looking like a propper dirtbike..lol

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  dirt bike build

gfxgfx
gfx gfx