gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 20, 2024, 12:02 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Corey Martinez in Glasgow?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Corey Martinez in Glasgow?  (Read 918 times)

Corey Martinez in Glasgow?
« on: November 21, 2007, 06:36 PM »
Ello first of all.  First post here...wooooo... :D

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I came across a vid on youtube a while back that had a couple of scenes with Corey riding win Glasgow.  Anyone got a link?  Or did I imagine this fresh lunacy?   :idiot2:

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
Re: Corey Martinez in Glasgow?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 07:20 PM »
No link dude sorry but HELLO anyway!

Daz.  :daumenhoch:
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

teamsano

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 10:50 PM »
hello and welcome, heres a link to the united dvd 'don't matter', it has a few glasgow clips in it of corey and the other guys. i can confirm this, as i took them round the spots.  :daumenhoch:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-4656845706298507841

Offline lazychubs

• Founding Fathers
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2007, 11:58 PM »
cool vid and did i spy castle green in barking
on there

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2007, 06:42 PM »
hello and welcome, heres a link to the united dvd 'don't matter', it has a few glasgow clips in it of corey and the other guys. i can confirm this, as i took them round the spots.  :daumenhoch:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-4656845706298507841

That's the puppy.  Cheers matey.. :)

Used to ride that curvey bank thingy at Cowcaddens bitd - 85/87 I think (just carves mind - nearly pissed meself when I saw Corey downside whipping the fugger).  Never saw anyone else riding it - always thought I discovered it but no doubt others were nailing twists on it at the time... :LolLolLolLol:

Needless to say, it never even occured to me to fling me bike down a handrail.   :shocked:

Did you take them to Livi at all?

teamsano

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2007, 08:58 PM »
ah, 'the gnarly bowl' as its known. you cant quite realise how rad that joint is till you see it in the flesh.

never hit livi that night, just some street in the city.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Corey Martinez in Glasgow?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx