gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975759 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 28, 2024, 10:22 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  wanted the extreme pervert
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: wanted the extreme pervert  (Read 5187 times)

Webdawg

Re: wanted the extreme pervert
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2007, 10:31 PM »
pmsl, Ive seen you take a wall out at daggers, nearly kill Marty and park so close to me that 796 had to climb out of the window >:D

:LolLolLolLol:  :LolLolLolLol:  :LolLolLolLol:  :LolLolLolLol:  :LolLolLolLol:  :LolLolLolLol:

Thank fook you ride your bike better :angel:

that was yr parking u fekker,

how many OSSS riders does it take to park the rat van

just one, rattty aims diagonal >:D

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2007, 10:36 PM »
fighting talk  >:D
A long time ago, in a land far away!

Webdawg

« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2007, 10:39 PM »
pic a berm babe >:D :-*

bmx-796

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2007, 10:46 PM »
will extreme pervert put  a word in
to fight his case

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2007, 10:52 PM »
Roll on MK07  :LolLolLolLol:

Better to crash and burn than fade away

bmx-796

« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2007, 10:53 PM »
roll on braintree /daggers

DR VINOAH

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2007, 11:17 PM »
roll on braintree /daggers

i,ll second that

im having both those races although i doubt me points will count in the series or will they?

me physio starts this week and i cant freakin wait

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2007, 11:21 PM »
With a maximum of 150 points left to gain Steve, its possible for you to hit the top 10  :daumenhoch:

The last 3 races are going to be out of this world, its still anyones title with 8 /10 riders still able to snatch number  :4_17_5:

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2007, 11:49 PM »
As a Hersden regular I must say that the track is slightly different to the much bigger tracks that you guy's race on on a more regular basis.

Yesterday the track hadn't been swept so it was really a one line track yesterday and with the track being very narrow and four big blokes trying to occupy that one line it does, on occassion, lead to some dubious moves in order to pass.

From the video I saw on here, I'd have to say that Sam was definetely the victim of a very harsh move.

My advice is always to get out front and stay there as you then tend to stay out of trouble.  :LolLolLolLol:

By the way when is the Daggers race as it appears from the list on here to be on the 22nd of July. If it is I'll be there to try my luck and endurance on a bigger track.

Fiolas Lovechild

« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2007, 11:57 PM »
Tone gotta say glad you put in the THE in the title of this thread otherwise someone would have had to have a word with your misses..... ??? ??? ??? ??? :2funny:http://

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2007, 11:59 PM »
Round 6- Braintree                                                                                            24th June
Round 7- Dagenham                                                                                          22nd July
Round 8- RADBMX old school M K  (trophy presentation)   www.mkbmx.com    5th August
Hayes     old school gate not in series, warm down                                           19th August

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2007, 12:03 AM »
I'm sure the next round of the Hersden series is on the 15th so if it is then I'll be at dagenham.

Don't forget to add 16th Sept @ Hersden as an extra date on your calender.

xtremepervert

« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2007, 02:54 PM »
Nice to see the 14 year olds whipping his ass though  ;D  , take this thread as your card being well and truly marked  :knuppel2: :knuppel2: Get ya arse to a proper size track we'll show you whats what :rant: :rant: Braintree on the 24th  :tickedoff: come on scaredy cat !!!!!! :daumenhoch:http://

Hi FL only just caught up with all this as I have just arrived in Greece. I am planning on racing at Braintree on my friends O/S bike. The same one that I won on last time on a full size track!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MK a few weeks ago. As for the 14 year olds, I didn't see any other O/S riders joining in the battle to mix it up with them.
Appologies to you Sam we did both enter that berm at the same time, I didn't T-Bone you. Absolutely no malice intended whatsoever! :'( :'( :'(

Rooonga

« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2007, 08:04 PM »
Dave I think you said the same thing when you took out DJStegges on the last berm at BADBMX when we 1st opened!

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2007, 08:11 PM »
I have just arrived in Greece

Have a good holiday Dave but I think you being in "Greece" isn't quite what the consensus of opinion is - boiling oil yes, grease, no!!   ;D Humps  ;)

Pro-tec

« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2007, 11:15 PM »
I'm sure there is no malicious intent in your racecraft Dave.
Bottom line though, that was a grubby old move you pulled there Sunbeam. When we were gate practicing together on my first visit to Hersden you told me later you had a couple of opportunities to "take me out" had we'd been racing. Now if that's your style I guess we're going to have to get used to it. However, you're going to have to get used to taking plenty of flak from anyone you send over a berm.

Let's get this in perspective here. We are but a bunch of like-minded guys and gals that have been given the chance to have a giggle on our little old bikes on the weekend away from our mortgages and careers. For this I for one am eternally grateful.
The way I see it, the OSSS is about friendship first and competition second.  Here's hoping it stays that way.

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2007, 11:17 PM »
Well put Tim, none of us are going to be world champion are we so we might as well enjoy it.  :daumenhoch:

Offline jimwise68

• Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2007, 11:26 PM »
Well put Tim indeed, now sell me your profile spider!  ;)

Flaz

« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2007, 11:26 PM »
Well put Tim, none of us are going to be world champion are we so we might as well enjoy it.  :daumenhoch:

yeah well put Tim   :daumenhoch:

monday mornings i need to be going to work  

if im not able to get to work because i tried to jump the doubles and fooked up , thats my fault so i cant moan about it  

but if someone t-bones me and i miss work for 2 weeks  then being self employed  im fooked and i wont be happy  :knuppel2:

Offline Gary72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2007, 11:35 PM »
My advice is always to get out front and stay there as you then tend to stay out of trouble. 

Didn't work for me, got in front then dived on floor and had bike land on me. Still a good day watching some superb bikes been ridden.

Hoping body will heal in time for Braintree. Wife set me up with a new avatar.

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2007, 01:22 AM »
Gaz, love the avatar, sums you up perfectly of late >:D I heard you broke some ribs Saturday, hope your ok dude.

Tim, you summed up just what the OSS is about, tbh, I gave Dave the benefit of the doubt until I watched the vid again and again.
The move was a blatant take out, and as I said earlier, I feel that the way you ride is risking peoples health. I personally wouldnt be able to survive without regular work coming in.

AND IF I LOST MY HOUSE THROUGH SOME twat TAKING ME OUT RACING I WOULD COME AND SEE THEM PROPERLY.

I think you may start to get the message. Your a good rider, now sort your act out

Webdawg

« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2007, 01:56 AM »

Speak for yr selves dudes

UCI has announced they will be adding several new classes to the line up at this years WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS in CANADA.

They are as follows:

17+ Women Challenge

Cruiser 12-
Cruiser 13-14
Cruiser 15-16
Cruiser 17-24
Cruiser 25-29
Cruiser 30-39
Cruiser 39-44
Cruiser 45+

This is brilliant new for us ladies!

I want a world title, i'll always compete in the OSSS, it's what got me back into BMX and where i found some fantastic mates, anyone fooks up my progress with some deliberate shitty move deserves decking in my opinion >:D

We might just get an OSS World Champ yet :daumenhoch:

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2007, 02:02 AM »
45+ cruiser wtf, Im not even old enough to enter yet :angel: Wheres Humps, lets get him in training >:D :2funny:

Webdawg

« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2007, 02:10 AM »
pmsl ;)

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2007, 07:43 AM »
45+ cruiser wtf, Im not even old enough to enter yet :angel: Wheres Humps, lets get him in training >:D :2funny:

Yeh, where's Humps??  Get more pies and kebabs inside him and maybe get him to start smoking as part of his regime.  If they keep pushing the age boundaries up maybe they'll listen to an idea I have for 55+ category!!  Humps

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  wanted the extreme pervert

gfxgfx
gfx gfx