gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 28, 2024, 08:22 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Hersden 9 th June.....Answer the following
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hersden 9 th June.....Answer the following  (Read 729 times)

TK The Mic

Hersden 9 th June.....Answer the following
« on: May 29, 2007, 10:38 PM »
Just about ten dats to go folks, before the big one on SATURDAY JUNE 9...............Will we find the answer to the following questions....

Will it be a Hersden regular winning the A final or will the summer series crew get revenge (no Buckmore Bat for this one!)

Will Ratty get the name of the venue right when putting posts up about it (HERESDEN????)

Will it be Ratty or BMX 796 winning a moto by either two falls , two submissions or one knockout ;D ;D ?

Will jazzyje leave the village alive after incurring the wrath of the Hersden Hoodies (UNDER 14'S TEAM) ?

Will Humps be allowed out to play?

Will we top the April entry of 33, we are just seven riders short of breaking it!

Will we need video evidence for the semi finals ( sorry quadpaul)

Will xtremepervert ride his new blinging O/S bike?

Can Zippy stretch his lead in the Hersden series, or has Mr Rusty got a plan?

Will Webdawg, Ratty and co be allowed back in Herne Bay afterwards (just get home safely guys!)

Most importantly..... Will this lousy weather improve in time.... Still hurting after Bournemouth

TK the MIC

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: Hersden 9 th June.....Answer the following
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 11:13 PM »
Ansers as follows.

Yes a Hersden regular will win, although not sure if it's going to be me or Rusty The other guys are just not at our level.

Probably not.

Either.

Probably.

Probably.

No

No

Probably

Yes and he hasn't.

Oh Yes they'll be fine.

Who know's but I've had a word.

Webdawg

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 11:16 PM »
Just about ten dats to go folks, before the big one on SATURDAY JUNE 9...............Will we find the answer to the following questions....

Will it be a Hersden regular winning the A final or will the summer series crew get revenge (no Buckmore Bat for this one!) NOT FOOKIN LIKELY >:D :shocked:

Will Ratty get the name of the venue right when putting posts up about it (HERESDEN????)  NO HE'S AN ILLITERATE EX PET SHOP OWNER FROM ESSEX WTF DO YOU EXPECT :LolLolLolLol:

Will it be Ratty or BMX 796 winning a moto by either two falls , two submissions or one knockout ;D ;D ?LOL

Will jazzyje leave the village alive after incurring the wrath of the Hersden Hoodies (UNDER 14'S TEAM) ?

Will Humps be allowed out to play? DEPENDS ON WELL HE PERFORMS IN TE RUN UP :daumenhoch:

Will we top the April entry of 33, we are just seven riders short of breaking it! CMOOON LETS DO IT

Will Webdawg, Ratty and co be allowed back in Herne Bay afterwards (just get home safely guys!) NOT A FOOKIN CHANCE, RAN OVER OLD LADIES, DOGS, PRAMS AND GOT A POINT SCORE SYSTEM FOR EACH OF EM :LolLolLolLol: THINK WE IS BANNED FOR LIFE :2funny:

Most importantly..... Will this lousy weather improve in time.... Still hurting after Bournemouth RAIN RAIN RAIN  :'(

TK the MIC

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2007, 11:33 PM »
Will it be a Hersden regular winning the A final or will the summer series crew get revenge (no Buckmore Bat for this one!)
Not if I have anything to do with it :knuppel2:

Will Ratty get the name of the venue right when putting posts up about it (HERESDEN?Huh)
H E R S D E N (Humps has drummed it in to me now ;D

Will it be Ratty or BMX 796 winning a moto by either two falls , two submissions or one knockout Grin Grin ?
I let 796 off light last time, if he starts again, he will be sorry >:D

Village...Little Britain... something you wanna tell us :2funny:

Will Humps be allowed out to play?
Humps has a swerve for anything, he is the Master Swerver :angel:

Will we top the April entry of 33, we are just seven riders short of breaking it!
Anyone thinking of it, just do it, you will have the time of your life :daumenhoch:

Quadpaul is over it, so is Sam, but be scared Hersden, they want revenge this time, and Gary is back from the USA, after spending 3 weeks training with the Profile team in Florida ::)

About bloody time he rode a real bike :2funny:

They will both be crying in their orange juice afterwards :shocked:

Will Webdawg, Ratty and co be allowed back in Herne Bay afterwards (just get home safely guys!)

Once I get the court case date I will be able to appeal the ASBO :knuppel2: :idiot2: >:D
A long time ago, in a land far away!

Webdawg

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2007, 11:39 PM »
just a thought guys but why dont ALL the O/S guys have a sesh in HB afterwards woulf be FAF (funny as fook)(just thought i'd explain for u old gits :LolLolLolLol:

Trophy for the raddest and maddest face plant into the beach, 1 for wall rides and one for bitches pullin their G's up (at least i'll get 1) :LolLolLolLol:

spillers#1

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2007, 07:14 PM »
IF WE STILL HAVE THE ENERGY, ESPECIALLY AFTER KICKING THE HERSDEN REGUARLERS ASSES....FAF
IS THAT HOW TO SPELL REGULARS? LONG LIVE THE HARVINGTON RAIDERS! BEST CLUB OF THE 80'S..UYH (UP YOURS HERSDEN)LOL

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2007, 09:12 PM »
Will it be a Hersden regular winning the A final or will the summer series crew get revenge (no Buckmore Bat for this one!)  - Definitely fancy the chances of an OSSS rider; they've been practicing!!
Will Ratty get the name of the venue right when putting posts up about it (HERESDEN?) - Sorted!! 
Will it be Ratty or BMX 796 winning a moto by either two falls , two submissions or one knockout? - My monies on the big fella!! 
Will jazzyje leave the village alive after incurring the wrath of the Hersden Hoodies (UNDER 14'S TEAM) ? - If he insists on upsetting them then he must pay the price!!
Will Humps be allowed out to play? - Are you kidding??!!
Will we top the April entry of 33, we are just seven riders short of breaking it! - 'fraid not unless you draft in some ringers (aka OldSkoolSux)
Will we need video evidence for the semi finals ( sorry quadpaul) - more videos required of all races for the benefit of those who can't get along.
Will xtremepervert ride his new blinging O/S bike? - shouldn't that be "Will Zippy finish it in time?"
Can Zippy stretch his lead in the Hersden series, or has Mr Rusty got a plan? - I think there might be a cunning plan afoot
Will Webdawg, Ratty and co be allowed back in Herne Bay afterwards (just get home safely guys!) - I hear the Herne Bay Militia are planning to block all roads to the front; suggest Whitstable might be an alternative guys
Most importantly..... Will this lousy weather improve in time.... Still hurting after Bournemouth - the sun will shine on the righteous; so that rules you out TK!!

And what's with all this fafing about Webdawg??  Who was a VIP at the Heathj last night then??  Humps

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Hersden 9 th June.....Answer the following

gfxgfx
gfx gfx