gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 09:15 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  has anyone
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: has anyone  (Read 965 times)

selfpreservation

has anyone
« on: March 13, 2007, 11:28 PM »
ever stopped you in the street and offered you £20 for your TA RIPPER ect.. irts bound to happen some day  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline bmxgirl

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Re: has anyone
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 05:06 PM »
Not exactly,,,, about 10 years ago , a boy knocked on my door (when i was out) and asked if my california star was for sale. Luckily my dad said no! Many years prior to that i got asked while riding it , if i wanted to sell it and once got asked if id swap it for a mountain bike :shocked: All these years later i still own it and am not planning on selling it either ;)

Trev

Re: has anyone
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 05:53 PM »
ever stopped you in the street and offered you £20 for your TA RIPPER ect.. irts bound to happen some day  :LolLolLolLol:

you should then say, it's not yours, it's your brothers and you've just found it sitting in the shed so you'd have to ask him first but he's on holiday till next week. then comment on how shiny it is and how it's not as good as your mountain bike. but your mountain bike has got a puncture and you don't know how to fix it and you have to wait for your brother to come home to fix it.

have i gone to far?  :-[

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  has anyone

gfxgfx
gfx gfx