gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 23, 2024, 07:31 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Anyone know if redline RL20A pegs will fit Redline RL20ii forks?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Anyone know if redline RL20A pegs will fit Redline RL20ii forks?  (Read 1425 times)

Offline threaders

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
Hi.
I have been looking for some fork pegs for my redline 88 rl20ii but am having no luck :-\ I have seen some rl20a pegs but don't know if they will fit as I believe there are two types of fork pegs for 80's redline freestyle frames.
Anyone have a clue or can point me in the right direction and tell me if there is anything else about that might do? :daumenhoch:
When I was looking for haro bashguard screws, some one was able to give me the dimensions and tpi details ect so I could order some in from the diy shop :D

Offline Bfellows

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Re: Anyone know if redline RL20A pegs will fit Redline RL20ii forks?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2015, 03:30 PM »
If they are Spinner type pegs then they are 12mm metric fine thread - if not, no idea.......  ;D
You always need a cheese option......

Offline threaders

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2015, 04:44 PM »
I have some spinner pegs from a mongoose decade, But they are too big. These are what im after:

They look similar to haro master pegs, but I have a set of those and they are to big as well :-\
There is a guy selling some onbmxmuseum, but he wont post to the uk, miserable sod.

Offline deeman

• Site Supporter
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2015, 12:15 AM »
Never heard of the 2 types of pegs....I reckon the RL20a pegs will fit as the bikes are of same era....but don't quote me!! Usually more than 1 set floating around on the museum....be patient, I seem to remember them being fairly frequent when I was looking for a pair for my 85 RL-20. ebay.com is worth checking too as they turn up there too  :daumenhoch:
SMALL MINDS TALK ABOUT PEOPLE....
MEDIUM MINDS TALK ABOUT EVENTS...
GREAT MINDS TALK ABOUT IDEAS....

Offline McQUEEN

• Look Back
  • I left it in the garden......
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2015, 06:39 AM »
Hi depends what year rl20ii you're looking at. As I understand it the same pegs where used in all RL models until 87 or 88, when the thread size got bigger...here's a problem I had trying to get the bigger threads into the older smaller thread hole.

http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,181267.msg1819948.html#msg1819948
When I was born, the world was a far simpler place.
It was all just cops and robbers.
And BMX.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Anyone know if redline RL20A pegs will fit Redline RL20ii forks?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx