gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 03, 2024, 04:21 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Facebook mate wants to get back into bmx
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Facebook mate wants to get back into bmx  (Read 327 times)

Offline Discostu

• 540 Air
  • Two's Company
  • Rated:
Facebook mate wants to get back into bmx
« on: October 04, 2011, 10:20 PM »
A few weeks back I sent out a load of messages to old mates from school that used to ride through Facebook. This was to find if any of them had any gear stashed away or if they were interested. Anyway one of my old school buddies replied saying that he had sold everything he had years back and wished he hadn't. I told him it would be worth a fair bit now compared for the giveaway price he sold it for. Anyway I get a message from my mate today on Facebook and he is asking how much is the going rate on a dp firebird freestyler as he is thinking of buying the one currently on eBay. I have sent him a reply that he should get on here. He said that after our little chat on Facebook he had a look at some of the old bmx on eBay and started to get excited. Does this sound familiar!!  I think he is starting to get hooked   :LolLolLolLol:

griff

Re: Facebook mate wants to get back into bmx
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 10:29 PM »
 ;D reel him in stu  :daumenhoch:

Offline brettypeeps

• Team Admin / Mechanic
  • My life is Radbmx
    • Bretts Bikes
  • Rated:
Re: Facebook mate wants to get back into bmx
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 10:30 PM »
My mate Matt the Cat came to Germany for the BMX masters and was planning on loads of beer? It never happened and he cam on the Birm ride this weekend and is now looking for an Old School Bike.  Sweet IMO the more the merrier :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Facebook mate wants to get back into bmx

gfxgfx
gfx gfx