gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975759 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 28, 2024, 12:26 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  videos from Derby Regional
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: videos from Derby Regional  (Read 2071 times)

Offline Dingobmxer

• Founding Fathers
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
videos from Derby Regional
« on: April 10, 2006, 07:21 AM »
Just found these on BMXVIDZ
http://www.bmxvidz.com//derbywinter06.html
I think race 13 has Jamie,Jon and Kieth in it?, Am I right gents?
Oh and a link to a couple of pics of the boys in action
http://www.bmxvidz.com/gallery//DERBYWINTERS2006/DERBYWINTER20061/imagepage1.html
http://www.bmxvidz.com/gallery//DERBYWINTERS2006/DERBYWINTER20061/imagepage45.html
 :) DINGO :)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 07:25 AM by dingobmxer »

jon016847

Re: videos from Derby Regional
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2006, 08:16 AM »
Thats right !!

Team wulfsport  (Ok have a laugh at the jackets, http://www.bmxvidz.com/gallery//DERBYWINTERS2006/DERBYWINTER20061/imagepage4.html -  but they kept us warm and dry !!

Keith 01st
Jon (me) 02nd
Jamie 03rd

ok so there were only 4 in our rcae, lol and the other rider, big respect, was racing cruiser as well and was racing the 20" imediatly after racing the cruisers, so he was doing 2 laps for every one we did, lol

A clean sweep,

I'll write a little race report later , when I get some time

Where were you dingo ??

Hungover from your birthday ?

Jon W
« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 08:21 AM by jon016847 »

Offline Dingobmxer

• Founding Fathers
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2006, 05:58 PM »
Hi Jon,
looks like fun there, I was hungover yes I will hold my hands up to that  :D
But I am also still a little injured after my crash at Sheffield but will be back on my bike at Mansfield in a couple of weeks so watch out  :2gunsfiring_v1:

jon016847

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2006, 06:03 PM »
Did not know you were injured, sorry to hear that !! Are your racing 20" or cruiser at mansfield ? ?

Would be cool to get some more in the 20" class,   I need some competition, LOL   JK,  Keith smoked us all,  he still has it !!  Jamie needs more fitenss, I need soe more power, but all in all we had a good day, I took a couple of crashes in practice, but no real harm done,  weather was not so hot, but we had fun, and I am y better than last time at mansfield so thats good,  see you there !!!

Happy belated birthday

Offline Dingobmxer

• Founding Fathers
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2006, 06:07 PM »
Thanks for the Birthday greetings mate,
I crashed over the doubles into the first turn at Sheffield about 6 weeks ago and have torn some stuff in my upper arm, I am back on my bike but not up to a full days racing yet, I have lost a lot of bottle too as you would imagine but it will all come back.
I have been riding my 20" lately so will probably bust that out for Mansfield (the cruiser is too hard to clean  :LolLolLolLol: ) I might feel a little left out without one of those fetching Wulfsport jackets though  :LolLolLolLol:

jon016847

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2006, 06:13 PM »
Ebay £40.00  get wulfsported up,  you dont want to be the odd one out lol.

Man those jackets are silly I putrchased the first one,  and got xxxl to wear over my body armor, it was way to big, so I pursuaded Jamie to have to, still looks like a tent on him, I then purchased the rigt size for me, and for a laugh Jamie and I bought one for keith, we thought it would be comical for us all to wear them as they are so hidious ! LOL LOL

See you on the gate !!!     

boogaloo-tramp

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2006, 08:40 PM »
This is the first time I've ever seen racing at alvaston, although the track is not that great, it was good to see it being ridden properly. Shame about the weather in the end. What surprised me most of all was the range of bikes, it looked like you could have ridden anything. One youth was even racing on a saracen mountain bike!

Overheard some great words of encouragement being shouted from the sidelines, such as, "pedal you f**kin' faggot" !!!

Bren Gunn

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2006, 09:44 PM »
Looks like a great track, nice one :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  videos from Derby Regional

gfxgfx
gfx gfx