gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975625 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 26, 2024, 08:48 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  hb 2010 product guide-stodgys 92 condor on the cover and one of my shirts
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: hb 2010 product guide-stodgys 92 condor on the cover and one of my shirts  (Read 872 times)

condor96

i know the cataloge is not really mid at all but i think you guys here would be interested in seeing this.
stodgys 92 condor on the cover and one of my shirts on the condor page, page 4. too awesome. maybe my shirt was the inpiration for the re-issue....  :daumenhoch:

http://hoffmanbikes.com/09hb/?page_id=1160

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
can't see the catalogue at work but how fooking cool is that  :daumenhoch:

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
They will sell a shitload of those shirts.  Shame there aren't a couple more colours.

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
 :daumenhoch:

We have all the Flaming H Stickers coming into stock today...25p each and lovely!

condor96

talking with mark owen, they have been selling a bunch of the shirts. i should have a box here on monday. i didnt know they also had decals too, found out yesterday....

guess another order is gonna have to be made.....  :)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  hb 2010 product guide-stodgys 92 condor on the cover and one of my shirts

gfxgfx
gfx gfx