gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975759 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 28, 2024, 02:45 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Hartlepool (Rnd 8) Riders List 15th March North Region Winter Series 2008
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hartlepool (Rnd 8) Riders List 15th March North Region Winter Series 2008  (Read 43779 times)

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
didnt take a camera dude  :( will take some piccies next weekend  :daumenhoch:

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
 :daumenhoch:

moley

MADD DOGG's 1st link is fooked. 

Try this one instead!!

http://www.northeastbmx.co.uk/shil091.MP4

Cotty

So whats actully changed?  is it even longer now?

moley

I think its the same length...............

but they have added more height to the Berms and added more rythym sections.

So if you fook up the rythym section then you'll lose all of your speed!!!  :(

Pump Master Diggler will like this one!!  :D

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
So whats actully changed?  is it even longer now?

It is longer  :shocked:...  and has a nice new rythym section with a great new surface...
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

moley

Which Straight is longer?

Just the last one or some of the middle ones!!

And why the fook make it longer.............are you trying to kill us!!  :idiot2:

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
just came back from there, yes its longer 26m??, 4th straight been re modeled into a rhythm section, 4th berm moved back and re shaped, whoops at beginning of 5th now has a step up to them and whoops at end of 5th been lengthened, 4th 5th n 6th straights been resurfaced up to now, a few vids were taken so have a peek on northeastbmx in a day or 2, they may be on there :daumenhoch:

steveN

NEBMX have spent the weekend in the company of a JCB, dumper truck and whacker plates. The jump into the 3rd berm has been made more user friendly with a long landing. The fourth straight although slightly longer flows a lot better  meaning less speed is lost. the straight now has a tabletop, into a medium size double(Daz is jumping them), followed by a roller, a small tapletop into a roller into a set of doubles. The fourth berm that was small and really tight is now about 15 feet high and steep. The fifith straight  is a step up double into the previous step up into a double with a tabletop landing(Daz was also jumping these).
All are covered in a lovely grey limestone. All the jumps are ridable at speed so even if you can't jump the racing should be fun.

Steve

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:

All the jumps are ridable at speed so even if you can't jump the racing should be fun.

Steve

::)

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
I think its the same length...............

but they have added more height to the Berms and added more rythym sections.

So if you fook up the rythym section then you'll lose all of your speed!!!  :(

Pump Master Diggler will like this one!!  :D

the new rhythm section is technical but as ive also said "fast" whether you can pump, manual or just ride over them there is no speed to be lost as they flow really nicely, negotiating the 2nd table to roller is prob the trickiest bit, but its nothing like as frustrating as any of the other rhythm sections in the N/E series, coz this one works  :LolLolLolLol:

as steveN, said ive been jumpin bits and i aint black, maybe a bit woody tho  :D

the N/E bmx dudes have worked like B@$****$ gettin this done and theyve done gooooooood :daumenhoch:

neiljonarcus

i am  deffo coming  along  but  to  "watch"     dont  think  i could  make  a  full track  without  oxegen   :)

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
i am  deffo coming  along  but  to  "watch"     dont  think  i could  make  a  full track  without  oxegen   :)

Make sure you come and say Hello Neil....  :daumenhoch:

Daletsunami

Think i'll be watchin too, was going to try and get a race bike built up in order to give this track a go but haven't even managed to get started.

Maybe next year

Offline JT Smooth

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
Think i'll be watchin too, was going to try and get a race bike built up in order to give this track a go but haven't even managed to get started.

Maybe next year

Dude, someone will have a bike for you to use..........o bike aint a usable excuse!! 

Moley.......can you help him out  ;D

Daletsunami

I'm up for it if that is the case, never raced in my life and prob won't get chance to try out a track before then but i'm up for the challenge.z

moley

All the jumps are ridable at speed so even if you can't jump the racing should be fun.

Steve

Does that mean manualling?

I'm fooked if it does!!!  :D

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Come on Moley make sure this new recruit gets the bug,
 he's committed now  ;D

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Come on Moley make sure this new recruit gets the bug,
 he's committed now  ;D

we all want commiting  :D

moley

I didn't read this!!

JT PM'd me!!

Of course I'll bring a bike!!

But if he beats me................I'll sulk!!!  :D

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Dale is a member on Burnerworld... he' young... he'll be FAAASSSTTT...  :coolsmiley:

moley

Dale is a member on Burnerworld... he' young... he'll be FAAASSSTTT...  :coolsmiley:

SSSSSSSSSSSShhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttteeeeeee!!!  :D

THIRSTYKIRSTY

could do with some young blood

r

Daletsunami

Cheers Beard was hoping for the surprise factor  ;D Doubt i'll be fast mind but i'll give it a go.

Might see if I can have a drive over to have a look at the track as I might need to find somebody when i'm there to give me some advice.

Thanks for the offer of a bike though mate it's very much appreciated  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Hartlepool (Rnd 8) Riders List 15th March North Region Winter Series 2008

gfxgfx
gfx gfx