gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 12:39 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Great Ayton Quarry Trails
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Great Ayton Quarry Trails  (Read 143896 times)

Paul-Guisboro

Re: Great Ayton Quarry Trails
« Reply #1100 on: February 27, 2011, 06:22 PM »
good 2 c all them diggers up quarry 2 day the trails r really coming together now :)

nigel hutton

« Reply #1101 on: February 27, 2011, 08:15 PM »
great dig sesh today ,there was 11 diggers up doing there thing ,we got loads done.bottom end gap done with four take off lips 20 foot gaps to massive landing then onto a 16 foot 90 degree step up hip boom. all the crap weather days of digging alone are all forgotton when we have days like today.everyones passion and excitment was great ,riders being excited again and really putting in a massive effort to get the quarry back to it,s best.it honestly hasn,t been this good for bloody years,everyones buzzing, roll on the spring cheers to all the lads today you know who you are .AQL

nigel hutton

« Reply #1102 on: March 03, 2011, 08:02 PM »
roll on saturday its digging time.AQL

Paul-Guisboro

« Reply #1103 on: March 03, 2011, 10:11 PM »
will b up on saturday i think im half man and half jcb  ;D

nigel hutton

« Reply #1104 on: March 04, 2011, 05:30 PM »
may be sunday charlies ill. i,ll let you know AQL

Paul-Guisboro

« Reply #1105 on: March 05, 2011, 07:43 PM »
put more of a lip on tabletop so it should shot u more up in the air this is a good jump 4 me 2 do sum  ninja training on. also put a small hip jump at the end of 8 pack landing. should b up next sunday.

nigel hutton

« Reply #1106 on: March 10, 2011, 09:48 PM »
a sound afternoons digging last sunday .opened up the cliff side berm it,s come out really well now the suns got on it.gunna get the new line finished this saturday ,thats the 8 pack extension .i,m gonna concentrate on the new berm get that lined and done.it,s looking ace up there not far off ready to ride.c,mon the spring booom.AQL

Paul-Guisboro

« Reply #1107 on: March 13, 2011, 05:54 PM »
The day started grey and wet but then the sun come out and so did all the diggers the quarry is looking good

Paul-Guisboro

« Reply #1108 on: March 21, 2011, 09:28 AM »
oh my god took my bmx up a spot in giusboro woods where they is a few humps and bumps. how hard and differant it is to ride i think ive riden mountain bikes far to long. going to hang my mountain bike up now its time to ride bmx

Maccaz

« Reply #1109 on: May 29, 2011, 04:08 PM »
Still about Nige?

nigel hutton

« Reply #1110 on: May 30, 2011, 09:34 PM »
ye man hows it going,you are lucky i thought fook it i,ll take a look on rad not been on for ages,
trails are great the death packs running had a great sesh sunday with ste ,jack and charlie.can you beleive it jack did the full 8 pack smooth as you like he,s really come on.ste,s as good as ever ,we all still have the passion its great .
hows it goimg with you things ok i hope ,text me i think i lost your number when i changed phones cheers .keep in touch mate hope to see you real soon,

nigel hutton

« Reply #1111 on: September 10, 2011, 09:34 AM »
STILL HERE

Offline GT world

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #1112 on: September 10, 2011, 10:43 AM »
Well ive skimmed through 10 pages of this thread but will have a read through later.... i cant believe this is still been used  :shocked:

I only attended maybe 10 odd times back in the early 80's and remember it well...some hairy jumps...in fact i nearly wiped myself out landing with the coaster accidently applied on my motomag  :LolLolLolLol:

Defo will have to check this out one day but wonder if my old bones will take the hammer  ;D

Anyway at the time i had 2 bikes....a yellow motomag and a silverstreak.

Great thread  :daumenhoch:

Neil

nigel hutton

« Reply #1113 on: October 17, 2011, 08:27 PM »
STILL DIGGING AND RIDING

Offline GT world

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #1114 on: October 18, 2011, 08:16 PM »
When are you lot up there as i will have to have a run up sometime?

nigel hutton

« Reply #1115 on: November 26, 2011, 09:26 AM »
i.m up most weekends ,week nites in the summer riding and digging now through the winter. Got some great lines developing now.still diggin and riding.

Offline GT world

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #1116 on: November 26, 2011, 10:51 AM »
I will defo have a run up for a play...looking maybe at next year as im now an old BMX wimp with clean bikes. :LolLolLolLol:

Maccaz

« Reply #1117 on: December 09, 2011, 12:45 PM »
Nige, message me your number! I'm back for Christmas for a couple of days, lets get digging.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Great Ayton Quarry Trails

gfxgfx
gfx gfx