gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975757 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 26, 2024, 07:16 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  milton keynes
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: milton keynes  (Read 1047 times)

wolfybmx

milton keynes
« on: July 06, 2008, 09:21 PM »
matt french had a big off today in 40+. made a real mess of his bike as well. was a bit out of it for a while and seemed to have hurt his wrist and leg.

hope you got home ok mate and that your feeling ok . let us know how ya doin

phil

another good days racing had by all. thanx to mk for that :daumenhoch:

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
Re: milton keynes
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2008, 09:22 PM »
Get well soon Matt :daumenhoch:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

dialledbikes

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2008, 09:59 PM »
Apart from Matt's big stack (get well soon dude) and Mark & Shereen's lad's crash (hope he is OK), it was another top day of racing.  Just 1 short of semis in 40+ again.

Great to see Spillers and Lee Harrison back at the races after recent injuries.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 11:06 PM by mike@dialledbikes »

spillers#1

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2008, 10:02 PM »
And well done on your win today mike  :daumenhoch: well deserved you had it from start to finish  :daumenhoch:

Poor old mat he did go down bloody hard  :-[ could not believe the mess of his bike  :shocked: looked like a lorry had run over it,get well soon mat and i'll see ya at daggers  :daumenhoch:

dialledbikes

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2008, 11:08 PM »
And well done on your win today mike  :daumenhoch: well deserved you had it from start to finish  :daumenhoch:

Poor old mat he did go down bloody hard  :-[ could not believe the mess of his bike  :shocked: looked like a lorry had run over it,get well soon mat and i'll see ya at daggers  :daumenhoch:

Cheers Lee.  I was determined to win that B-final after spinning on the gate in my first 2 motos and getting 7th and 8th!  Best lap of the day for me (everything manualled or jumped smoothly), but as usual I left it until the last one  :uglystupid2:

thecrooch

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2008, 11:16 PM »
also thoughts to Gary porter who came down hard in the OS A final.  Nasty looking elbow injury

none the less some great racing today... chuffed with my 4th in the OS A Final. :)

dialledbikes

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2008, 11:34 PM »
also thoughts to Gary porter who came down hard in the OS A final.  Nasty looking elbow injury

none the less some great racing today... chuffed with my 4th in the OS A Final. :)

Yeah, just heard about Gary.  Another one down, but not out.  He'll be back.

thecrooch

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2008, 11:37 PM »
hate to say it but i doubt he'll be back this season broken arm and a fractured one - not good...

Offline Gary72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2008, 03:51 AM »
Yep - Just got back from hospital - will tell more in morning - goodnight

Cazbo

thecrooch

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2008, 08:17 AM »
caz that is dedication -  logging on at 3.50 in the morning to keep the radsters updated....  :4_17_5:

Twatty

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2008, 11:22 AM »
Hi all. Doing OK, although in quite a lot of pain still and did not sleep much last night as a result. Working at home today, so can get the odd nap if I need it, (thankfully an understanding boss). He is a roadie, but appreciates the need to compete. My leg is the worst bit still, and the bruise has a nice bar end shaped nuclious, as the rest gets larger and a darker blue. Does seem to be going down though.  Hopefully back for DNHAM if I can grip the bars properly. I really did not know where I was for about 5 minutes after that blow to the head. Cheers, Phil. Aidy, Lee, for help, advice etc while I did to know where/who I was for that short moment, (takes me back to the free party days).
So what were the placings in the A & B final's?

oldmankev

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2008, 11:41 AM »
Jon won from gate 8 (you had it in b final) Ady did a very strange manouvre
in front of me and was actually facing the wrong way round still on his bike
when i went into him 3rd final its happened now, anyway he took Darren
out completely so Ady was 8th Darren 7th i was 6th tried to catch Phil who
was 5th so 2nd 3rd and 4th went to John, Mark and Keith but dont know
actual correct positions, glad your not to hurt mate.

thecrooch

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2008, 12:05 PM »
Arnica Cream - brilliant at bringing out bruises!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  milton keynes

gfxgfx
gfx gfx