gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975756 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 26, 2024, 05:15 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Anyone remember Glynn Lewis?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Anyone remember Glynn Lewis?  (Read 17289 times)

Offline kusam

• Berm Worm
  • Nob
  • Rated:
Re: Anyone remember Glynn Lewis?
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2006, 10:15 AM »
Twobobrob and I discussed Glyn Lewis at Skaterham recently, I was in Geoff Wiles Shop back in 03 and Geoff told me that Glyn lived with him for a while.....things seemed to be going ok untill Glyn burnt the house down!!!

I suppose that could make things a little awkward

RADHAB

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2006, 01:00 PM »
Does "Anon" as the authors name on the front cover of "How to make friends and influence people" stand for Glyn Lewis???

andy irwin

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2006, 07:46 PM »
whatever you say about glynn lewis you cant take away the fact that he was insane on a Q pipe . Dont know what he has done just heard the same old stories as everybody else. He was never a close friend of mine bitd but I thought he was a nice lad and awsome at airs. I remember  Fiola :tickedoff: (acting hard) asked Glynn to step outside for a fight :knuppel2: and Glynn turned down the offer :yahoo_silent: as killing Eddie could be bad for your career , lucky for Fiola I think .
If the stories are not true then I would love to see Glynn ride ramps again .

Offline dordymush

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2006, 09:02 PM »
I remember  Fiola  (acting hard) asked Glynn to step outside for a fight  and Glynn turned down the offer  as killing Eddie could be bad for your career , lucky for Fiola I think .

fiola must have been very brave or very silly.
all i would have had to seen was glyn teeth for me to start running  :uglystupid2:.
dave the bmxing gypo

theRuler

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2006, 09:28 PM »
glyn held the world indoor quarterpipe height record for a while!

dial8d

« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2006, 09:03 PM »
Isnt Fiola about 5'4 ?

Glyn couldve murdered him just by farting on him !  ;D

angry

« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2006, 09:35 AM »
The pool in Gillingham was insane to ride!  Really bloody horrible, but Glyn did rule it.  He used to get some real homophobic stick, and their where alusions to other un-savoury things, but they mainly came from Eric (Crazy Eric - Really sound fella), who just loved to take the piss out of him.  I always felt that Glyn was a bit tragic, and I don't mean this in a patronising way.  He just seemed to never fit in, wherever he was.  People always took the piss out of him, and I say sadly that I was no different.  No arguing however that he was a hard bastard.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Anyone remember Glynn Lewis?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx