gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 01:18 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  BADBMX SUNDAY
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: BADBMX SUNDAY  (Read 5933 times)

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: BADBMX SUNDAY
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2008, 05:10 AM »
Hells Bells... I'm knackered...  :buck2:

Meeting Bof, Russ & Dibly in 1/2 hour...

"Road Trippin"....  :coolsmiley: :coolsmiley: :coolsmiley:

See you guys at Daggers...  :daumenhoch:

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2008, 08:18 AM »
Have a great day kids...  play nice >:D
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2008, 09:12 AM »
Left Watford Gap Services about 20 mins ago.. Does that mean we are now in the south?  they reckon its grim up north but it its bloody freezing in the back of this van. Also just performed the fastest chainring swap ever.. 90mph on the M1  :coolsmiley:

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2008, 04:50 PM »
Well.. We is on our way home.. Long long day.. But absolutely worth it... We didnt let ourselves down. Russ took 2nd in the A final behind Zippy. Dibly made the A final as well.. Awesome for his second ever Bmx meeting.. I made the B final and took 2nd.. So happy with that.. Bof raced new school.. I will let him explain his results.. :buck2:

Longun

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2008, 06:28 PM »
Just started on my photos (450+ so will take a while!) but just a quick sample to prove Martin Parker is still as rad as ever.

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2008, 06:33 PM »
i'm looking forward to these

priv

spillers#1

« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2008, 06:40 PM »
Martin is the b*ll*x and the 25+ final was he's  :4_17_5: felt for mart today he was flying through his moto's,quarters,semi's and was easily leading the final until being completely and utterly T-BONED  to death  ??? was the most aggresive peace of riding i've seen in a long time  :knuppel2: bully boy tactics and desperation were used to beat ya mr parker  ;)

sonic-1

« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2008, 06:45 PM »
a big thanks to all at badbmx for a fun day  :2funny:had a fun time bein consitant in my motos n b final !!!!!!!!!!!!  :LolLolLolLol:
had agreat time see yer all at the next one

Offline Gary72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2008, 07:13 PM »
a big thanks to all at badbmx for a fun day  :2funny:had a fun time bein consitant in my motos n b final !!!!!!!!!!!!  :LolLolLolLol:
had agreat time see yer all at the next one

You may have placed in the same place in the moto's and final; but the big grin on your face every time says it all :4_17_5:
And pre-registing on THURSDAY  ::)

And you made KGB Matt happy :daumenhoch:

martin1970

« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2008, 07:14 PM »
Top pix Mr Longun, can't wait to see more, I only started doing that jump yesterday after about 15 years, I'm a tad bashed up after that crash, but what a day - a MASSIVE thank you to The Daggers Crew, another superb meeting. Spillers mate, made me laugh, when the wife told me what that first aider was saying to you. You was only getting my bike. :LolLolLolLol:

dialledbikes

« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2008, 07:25 PM »
A big, big thanks to everyone at BADBMX.  You guys pulled out all the stops today to run a slick first rate meeting of 160+ riders.

Really enjoyed lining up against the big guns like Shaun Andrews, Steve Williams, Daddy Whyte, Miles, Martin, Paul Bennett, Warlock, Tony Slater, Jules Allen, John Stockwell, etc, but I wouldn't like to do it every week.  I'm shattered now.

Who took Martin out in the final?

hooga1975

« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2008, 07:32 PM »
It was a cracking day again today.  Well done to all involved at daggers for running the meet and being so gracious in defeat.  Well done to all the Braintree riders for taking the trophy home to where it belongs.

Braintree no.1 BMX Club in Essex :4_17_5:

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2008, 07:37 PM »
Braintree no.1 BMX Club in Essex :4_17_5:

The ONLY club in Essex I thought.  'nham's in Greater London surely!!   ;) Sounds like a great day.  What a turnout!!  Look forward to the pictures.  Humps

dialledbikes

« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2008, 07:47 PM »
It was a brilliant little series.  You guys should definitely run it again next year.  With some minor tweaks to the format, it could become a great BMX tradition.

Longun

« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2008, 07:52 PM »
Big thanks to everyone involved in the organisation of today, special mention to Sonic for persuading me to ignore my cold and race (suffering a bit now :( ) . I'm sorry we're gonna be lacking a bit in the way of OS photos, but I can't race and take photos - yet!
There's 160 odd photos uploading to Flickr as I type.   

spillers#1

« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2008, 08:00 PM »
Was a good day  :daumenhoch: even though i bashed meself up  :crazy2: thought i'd show off and do a superman front flip down the first straight  :( god bless body armour........then thought i'd throw myself at the compatition,throw some elbows then throw myself over the f**kin bars again  :D my race top is ripped to shreds and my trousers are ripped to shreds and i f**kin loved it  :LolLolLolLol:

BMXpert

« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2008, 08:02 PM »
A big, big thanks to everyone at BADBMX.  You guys pulled out all the stops today to run a slick first rate meeting of 160+ riders.

Really enjoyed lining up against the big guns like Shaun Andrews, Steve Williams, Daddy Whyte, Miles, Martin, Paul Bennett, Warlock, Tony Slater, Jules Allen, John Stockwell, etc, but I wouldn't like to do it every week.  I'm shattered now.

It was Shaun Andrews who pulled the big move, not really a T-Bone but a big move anyway. It put me into 2nd for a bit but had no momentum and Stockwell got past.
Cheers to all who showed, twas a really good day if a little drawn out. Syd and me had a blast. :D

ZippyDixon

« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2008, 09:04 PM »

:LolLolLolLol: :D ;D

Seriously though,was a great days racing,props to Daggers guys/gals,after a very slow start and pissed off practice and made the main with the big boys in 25+.
     Cheers

dialledbikes

« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2008, 09:09 PM »

It was Shaun Andrews who pulled the big move, not really a T-Bone but a big move anyway. It put me into 2nd for a bit but had no momentum and Stockwell got past.
Cheers to all who showed, twas a really good day if a little drawn out. Syd and me had a blast. :D

That's alright then Jules, Shaun's one of my lads  ;)

Flying_fox

« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2008, 09:38 PM »
Quarters in 25+, how mental was that!!! My legs feel all funny now, I blame entering the pro open, then getting tagg-teamed by Jules and Stockwell. :D

I nearly ran over Shaun and Martins heads as they tryed to fall under my wheels.... That wasn't a T bone, it was just racing move, and I saw it from about a foot away. I've done much worse than that in the past, just ask daddy whyte. ;D

Longun

« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2008, 09:48 PM »

bof

« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2008, 09:56 PM »
Excelent day out today and a big thanks to everybody involved.  :daumenhoch: and sorry spillers :)

spillers#1

« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2008, 10:06 PM »
Qaulity pics longun  :daumenhoch: i might have to tap you up for a couple of them  :daumenhoch: Bof mate it was my own fault i drifted/slid into you and BOOM hello gravel  ;D

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2008, 10:09 PM »
steve, i looked at everyone of those pics, brilliant,  very good, superb camera that i've seen already,

now to rom skatepark :daumenhoch:
For powder coating drop me a pm

hooga1975

« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2008, 10:14 PM »
I just watched the slide show of your pics and they are ace :4_17_5:

Spillers, I am sure i saw another pic of you with your tounge sticking out :P :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  BADBMX SUNDAY

gfxgfx
gfx gfx