gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975623 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 24, 2024, 12:40 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Billy-BMX and SuperbikeDan on the telly
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Billy-BMX and SuperbikeDan on the telly  (Read 5552 times)

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
Re: Billy-BMX and SuperbikeDan on the telly
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2007, 10:32 PM »
I got it at last  :LolLolLolLol:

Billy is ripping it up a touch but I see what you mean about the lack of people there  :-\.

Looks like they caught Billy after a run, he looks well knackered  :LolLolLolLol:.  I think you come across well good there Dan, a committed Dad  :daumenhoch:

Better to crash and burn than fade away

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2007, 10:47 PM »

Billy is ripping it up a touch but I see what you mean about the lack of people there  :-\.

Looks like they caught Billy after a run, he looks well knackered  :LolLolLolLol:.  I think you come across well good there Dan, a committed Dad  :daumenhoch:

thanks marty,  always committed,  gotta stick by these kids :4_17_5:
For powder coating drop me a pm

se bikes

« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2007, 10:57 PM »
still aint seen it, bloody crappy work shite lap top  :tickedoff:

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2007, 11:25 PM »

Dan, I know many have said it before including me but your Billy is a great lad, very respectful and always polite - I hope my lad turns out like him.  Be even better if he's just as rad too  :LolLolLolLol:

Trev

« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2007, 11:35 PM »

Dan, I know many have said it before including me but your Billy is a great lad, very respectful and always polite - I hope my lad turns out like him.  Be even better if he's just as rad too  :LolLolLolLol:

spot on there marty.  billy is such a great lad.  like you say completely respectful and polite. i've taken him to a couple of parks recently, epic and corby.  i wouldn't have taken him if i thought any less of him.  great rider too.  dan has got to be as proud as punch.

Offline Rombloke

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • do one
  • Rated:
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2007, 11:39 PM »
fookin hell dan...just watched it.....

you look like a proper thug.....

lol

Dave
haro, how do you do

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2007, 12:28 AM »

marty reading this brings a lump to my throat,  billy to me is the perfect son, polite, respectful

and has a heart of gold,  i love him to death and we have such a great time together,

we are best mates and we talk about everything,  he's crap at school ;D but so what,  his life will

begin after school,  his love is riding his bmx and he aint bad either :4_17_5:

thanks again to all the pms i get saying about young billy,  it's wierd to see that he has

become radbmxs young star and i really think this is only the beginning :4_17_5:

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2007, 12:42 AM »
he's crap at school ;D but so what, 

Dan

If it helps when I was at school all I wanted to do was skateboard and ride my BMX bike - I had the worst reports ever - a day dreamer, you know I didn't turn out too bad.  I left school with feck all, worked in a bike shop for a few  years and then got a "proper" job.  Now I am a qualified accountant, a Prince 2 Practitioner and I have a Masters Degree and run a department of 7 project managers, managing budgets of over £2m.  it ain't about what you do at school it's about what you do with your life - I have no doubt whatsover that Billy will be successful in whatever he does just like you and me - it's all about how you apply yourself to meet your personal objectives.  He's a great lad and someone to be proud of as you rightly are  :daumenhoch:.

Marty

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2007, 12:44 AM »
fookin hell dan...just watched it.....

you look like a proper thug.....

lol

Dave

dave ;D ;D  what the fook is going on,  i don't look or talk like that :idiot2:

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2007, 08:34 AM »

marty reading this brings a lump to my throat,  billy to me is the perfect son, polite, respectful

and has a heart of gold,  i love him to death and we have such a great time together,

we are best mates and we talk about everything,  he's crap at school ;D but so what,  his life will

begin after school,  his love is riding his bmx and he aint bad either :4_17_5:

thanks again to all the pms i get saying about young billy,  it's wierd to see that he has

become radbmxs young star and i really think this is only the beginning :4_17_5:

he is a pukka lad dan, he was even polite in front of hoffman

munners

« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2007, 08:42 AM »
HOW NICE IS THAT WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT BILLY.   ;)  You really are a soft looking gangster mate. :D iVE GOT TEARS IN ME EYES MATE! :'(

madall

« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2007, 04:43 PM »
Any chance of one of you guys you tubing it as the link is only good for uk  users.

Cheers
AL

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2007, 04:47 PM »
Any chance of one of you guys you tubing it as the link is only good for uk  users.

Cheers
AL

Al were working on it mate,  think trevs trying to get a copy of itv :)

madall

« Reply #63 on: August 12, 2007, 04:50 PM »
Thanks Dan, its been great to see your wee man develop into a real first rate flyer over the last year or so, keep up the good work with him as he will hit it BIG.

Trev

« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2007, 12:59 AM »
Here's Billy from the Telly....

« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 01:15 AM by Trev »

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • BRASS MONKEY, JUNKIE, THAT FUNKY MONKEY !
  • Rated:
« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2007, 07:43 PM »
only just got round to watching this !!

'don't try this at home !' LOL!!

nice one Billy n Dan ! :)
MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Billy-BMX and SuperbikeDan on the telly

gfxgfx
gfx gfx