gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975623 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 25, 2024, 08:18 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  jason harvey
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: jason harvey  (Read 1488 times)

wolfybmx

jason harvey
« on: May 01, 2007, 07:02 PM »
well if jason can get himself an old school ride with a longer top tube and sort out those silly little new school bars he had on his haro defo a force to recon with im sure.

eh jason just incase you did not hear me the first time no! no! no! you cant buy any of my haro pro's or the auburn mate.

good to see ya by the wayand for those who don't know used to race against this guy bitd.....

top man so youve all been warned watch out as he 's not shy to use his elbows in a old school racin kinda way :LolLolLolLol:

hooga1975

Re: jason harvey
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2007, 07:07 PM »

top man so youve all been warned watch out as he 's not shy to use his elbows in a old school racin kinda way :LolLolLolLol:

I been at the receiving end Jason elbows :LolLolLolLol:

Fiolas Lovechild

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 08:17 PM »
Trouble  is ,one thing to remember.....as me mum used to say, theres always someone out there with BIGGER ELBOWS!!!!!! :knuppel2:http://

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 08:48 PM »
Sod the size of your elbows, you just need faster legs.  :LolLolLolLol:

Fiolas Lovechild

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2007, 09:03 PM »
Zipster you would say that after last weekends little outing .....well done by the way, Hersdens a wicked little track!!! :fart:http://

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2007, 12:08 AM »
First time I met Jas was Braintree, he borrowed a bike, hit the first doubles at breakneck speed and promptly landed on his arse >:D
Fair play he came back for more and is now a valued OSS rider.

Great to have you on board mate :daumenhoch:

Oh if anyones interested, I think I finally managed to find the footage of that little tumble at Braintree >:D :daumenhoch:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

xtremepervert

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2007, 12:34 PM »
 ;DGreat to see Jason again after so many years. I never raced him BITD as he was in the age group above me but he was RAD jumper. Has anyone got the picture of him jumping the ' Dolly Parton's ' at Poole in 1984 that was in ' Racer & Freestyle ' so that they can put it up on here?  :idiot2:

spillers#1

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2007, 01:09 PM »
I've got that picture but i don't know how to load on the website,its the ozone at poole picture with him on a diamond back wearing a youngs top who were his sponsers.

zed4130

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2007, 01:40 PM »
I've got that picture but i don't know how to load on the website,its the ozone at poole picture with him on a diamond back wearing a youngs top who were his sponsers.

pic please  :daumenhoch: was it at the poole track , i was there on monday  :daumenhoch: use photobucket  :daumenhoch:

Pro-tec

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2007, 05:43 PM »
'Ere it. Found this on Spillers' camera. Jay's on the left tearing it up in Superclass.

nishiki14

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2007, 07:48 PM »
Yeah it's good to have you on board Jason, OS07 is certainley better off with you in it mate :daumenhoch:

xtremepervert

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2007, 12:32 PM »
'Ere it. Found this on Spillers' camera. Jay's on the left tearing it up in Superclass.

Yes that was the one I meant. Thats Jeremy Vince on the right. It's a 16expert moto. They did both race superclass, but it was quite some time after this picture was taken.

kamodo

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2007, 01:52 PM »
Still got that photographic memory of 80s BMX trivia then Dave  ;)

Pro-tec

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2007, 04:37 PM »
We should start calling him Data.

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2007, 05:47 PM »
He goes by the name The Bible at Hersden.

Not to saintly in the berms though eh Dave.  :LolLolLolLol:

spillers#1

« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2007, 05:58 PM »
Mr glendower........i must admit i was bewildered how you remembered stuff about me and others 22 years later,i must admit you jogged a few memories that had dissapeared in my brain years ago ::)i didn't recognise dave first off but when he mentioned me turning up at regionals in my HILLMAN IMP with me BMX hanging out the back window and me breaking my arm at rusheden rats regional and never racing again i twigged who it was. :crazy2:

wolfybmx

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2007, 09:02 PM »
he's obssessed bordering on genius (mad :LolLolLolLol:)

xtremepervert

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2007, 09:39 PM »
Hi Lee, it was a bit like being on ' This is your life ' on sunday seeing all the old faces again. If you think i'm bad you should see all the stuff that Dale Holmes can remember on BMX Talk!!!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  jason harvey

gfxgfx
gfx gfx