gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975756 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 26, 2024, 05:21 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  mogli stromboli
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: mogli stromboli  (Read 1840 times)

steve1275

Re: mogli stromboli
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2007, 08:56 PM »
yeah i still skate,  i was lucky enough to be sponsored by brand x skate boards back in 88, we used session southsea all the time they had a few street comps bitd and us lads from the island seemed to do well and we got picked up by brand x. Then i got on deathbox skateboards which was jeremy foxs company before it became flip skateboards.   when i moved to bognor i met carlo griggs and helped him build his first big vert ramp in 89, and used to skate that and get blown away by his riding having never witnessed bmx vert riding before, only quarterpipes and bowls.   I always had a go at riding the vert but felt very intimidated compared to standard of riding carlo and his friends could do.  so i just skated the ramp, but would always keep a bike to have a dabble. Its the last couple of years that i have felt the need to ride and have the confidence to push myself...
   In my opinion i feel bike riding is way harder to perfect due to the fact you have to be so committed when trying stuff as it is a lot easier to decide a trick doesnt feel right and bail on a board, than fall with a bike tangled round ya...

but the main thing is FUN

steve :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  mogli stromboli

gfxgfx
gfx gfx