gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975756 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 26, 2024, 05:20 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Good Looking & Looking Good
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Good Looking & Looking Good  (Read 1650 times)

greentoad

Good Looking & Looking Good
« on: September 22, 2005, 02:58 PM »
Any old LTJ Bukem fans out there?  ;)

It's coming on but I need a few more items - any help? I'm after a NOS Tioga / Takagi 180 Crank, NOS Green Skyway 24 TPI Pegs - Will swop for NOS Green Skyway 26 TPI or will have to get them rethreaded.

I have had the F & F stripped (and can now see the frame number) and now need them + the crank rechromed - if you know of any perfectionist chromers that do a fair price, please reply or PM.

The collection is coming on - did Skyway do an alloy hub green front? I also need a NOS green seat, plus a NOS chrome Renthal post (straight preffered - layback will do), and a Green Headset - Tioga? Plus silver Izumi chain, green Vans Kool Stop pads, and if poss a green Redline stem. Will be able to swop or buy for required items (plus do not need green bars, Clark NOS front cable with sticker, 1 Green Ring, Ame grips - Trades wanted)

Hope to be in a show n shine soon........the pocket is getting empty but the heart is getting strong  ;)

Jay - another item is in the post from the states, so as soon as it arrives, you know what is yours.

Sean - any news on the mettalic in the stickers?

Greentoad

Offline showtime

• Site Supporter
  • Rockwalk
  • Rated:
Re: Good Looking & Looking Good
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2005, 06:27 PM »
yeah i got a few Bukem CD's

Good Lookin Records ;)

nice bike dude, will look slick chrome & green 8)

spinmaster

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2005, 07:03 PM »
bukem wrote some tuuuuuuunes

greentoad

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2005, 08:38 PM »
LTJ - https://stl.secure.newtimes.com/issues/2000-04-26/music2.html

After getting out of BMX and into Acid then Rave, I was always at the parties - Freedom to Party x 2, plus all the others and went mad for a good few years - I used to knock about with many of the DJ's, Organisers, Radio Stations etc and was a regular at most of the London and South east Raves, clubs, house parties from Thursday till Monday morning, including Astoria, Confusions the Barn in Braintree, etc etc.

I've also been in loads of studios and been involved in many tracks including LTJ's first tune.......

I have atleast a dozen of his old live tapes from late 80's early 90's which I am sure are unkown, and have never been heard, so if anyone is interested I'm sure that I could get them copied some time.  ;)

greentoad

Offline showtime

• Site Supporter
  • Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2005, 09:16 PM »
sweet :)
you can put my name down for a copy of any of the Bukem stuff you got ;)

i've got a few few of the "progression sessions" & a few "Points in time" as well as the jazzy stuff like "Earth" vols 1&2!
i pretty much stopped buying it about then, dunno why but things change i suppose ::)

did you ever hit the Rhythm Station in Aldershot about '92?  Messy times LOL :o

Offline Waxintaxin

• Team Owner
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2005, 09:38 PM »
Green toad . I was a barn regular as i lived in Braintree and promoted in essex under Wax promotions. met bukem a few times as he went out with a lass from braintree and he played one of our gigs. now his MC was pretty cool as well.
small world

Ps always wore a white technics top down the barn and was a mate of leeroys

Rich

RADHAB

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2005, 01:18 PM »
Skyway didnt do a green alloy hub as far as i remember they were the first colout to get the plastic front hub.....Anyone???

Offline ORB

• Founding Fathers
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2005, 01:22 PM »
Agreed

sean

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2005, 04:04 PM »
Greentoad....Sorry bud. Can't get the metallic in the stripes........
Sean

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Good Looking & Looking Good

gfxgfx
gfx gfx