gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975757 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 26, 2024, 06:55 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Pink says.....
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Pink says.....  (Read 3634 times)

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
Re: Pink says.....
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2015, 01:09 PM »
Hard to say, not riding the BMX bikes much these days and sometimes it feels like I am not riding at all.  Still slowly refurbing a few bits for my last builds and have been taking stock of everything I do have.  I still feel the love for BMX, just not really feeling like getting another bike or build on the go, if I do I think something will have to give and I still have regrets from the last time I did that!

Family life is also pulling on my time a little more so the collecting side is taking a back seat but winter is upon us now so maybe I'll shift up a gear and finish the parts that need finishing and will put my Jag together and get the Patto over to JC to repair.

Better to crash and burn than fade away

griff

Re: Pink says.....
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2015, 01:23 PM »
PS Terry are you still coming out on Saturday?
I am trying my hardest to get a shift swap so I can have the day off buddy. It is getting really hard at work, pressure, due to higher management bringing in two different pay structures. They are culling the higher paid staff at an unbelievable rate, for very minor things too, just to bring the overall hourly rate down. A lot of people are on edge and just asking for silly things, like shift changes, can bring the nastiness out in people  :yahoo_silent:

that'll be a no then :teef:

hope one of these days I'll see you out on a ride  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Pink says.....

gfxgfx
gfx gfx