gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975625 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 26, 2024, 03:12 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Lost ammaco and torker frames stoke staffordshire proof of delivery added
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lost ammaco and torker frames stoke staffordshire proof of delivery added  (Read 10070 times)

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
Very touched by the gesture mate. I knew rad was full of top geezers, but this is the first time I have experienced any members generosity first hand. :daumenhoch:
Much appreciated and best wishes to those that have helped out so far :)
:daumenhoch:

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
ill buy you a tag, pay me back when sorted :daumenhoch: Doing it now for you  :daumenhoch:

Top man  :4_17_5:
WANTED : Old school BMX patches/sew on badges ......  please  :)

Offline brummie

• Team Moderator
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
ill buy you a tag, pay me back when sorted :daumenhoch: Doing it now for you  :daumenhoch:

Top man  :4_17_5:

x2

Offline threaders

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
Cheers agian for the site tag. I have all the contact details for the person at number 13, so will pass them on to the police :police: Thanks for all your comments and help so far, much appreciated :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 03:33 PM by Threaders »

Offline threaders

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:

Offline WINI

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Sheeping it real ;-)
  • Rated:
What news?
Neil, the bathroom's free. Unlike the country under the Thatcherite junta

Offline Jaymz

• Team RAD
  • My life is Radbmx
  • I'm not FOOKING Dave
  • Rated:
This is starting to look hopeful for you now, there's been nothing I could do to help, but been following with intrest

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
whats happened?  >:D

Offline threaders

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
Not much fella.
Police have assigned an officer to look into it, but she has been working nights, so hasnt been able to do much untill she starts on days Friday just gone. Parcel2go contacted clare Gibbons / shunter dave, who has said the parcel isnt with him. :-\ Parcel2go have told me to lodge a claim and by doing that, parcel2go can now start looking for the frames at TNT.
The bikes wern't insured as quite a big discount was given in the sale and it turned out the buyer was in Ireland, so couldnt really afford to insure them as it was going to cost nearly £50. As that is the case, parcel2go have said the max claim is £50, but they might offer more as a goodwill gesture :'(
Paypal have been ringing every couple of days to ask when I will pay back the £370. But I am arguing that as I have proof of postage and a TNT consignment number. I have mentioned this to the police and have told paypal that if the police find me not resposible for the loss, then I wont be paying back the balance, but we will see as paypal are saying I am responsible for the £370.
I am hoping that the police will be able to do more over the coming weeks and that parcel2go might have some joy finding the frames at the tnt depot. They are either at number 13 Murhall street, or at a TNT depot or on their way to Ireland or lastly on their way back to me :police:
Ill keep you all up to date and am sorry once again if any radsters are sick of seeing the post, Ijust need to keep it in the limelight in case they come up for sale on the bay or gumtree. :daumenhoch:

Offline HUTCHMAN

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
not sick of seeing this at all.....just hope you get a result   :daumenhoch:

Offline threaders

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
Not much to update at the moment. Police in stoke have assigned it to an officer, but she mainly works nights and is on annual leave at present :crazy2: Parcel2go have said that the max I can claim for is £50 although one person at parcel2go has said so long as I request it, they can offer me more a a goodwill gesture.
I have yet to get a statement from the police in order to prove who is actually responsible and who should pay for the loss. I have heard that TNT are duty bound to pay up, but cant be sure on that :-\
Paypal have been quiet, they have given me 10 days to pay the £370 before they send it to the bailiffs, but I am hoping a statement from the old bill, will sort that out.
 I still desperatly want to find the frames and am still offering the £100 if anyone can help find them or to anyone who drops them in at their nearest police sation. TNT said they dont have the parcel, so it can only be at one of three places. One is back with me (which they arn't), two is at the original buyers house (he said they arn't and has been refunded his money) or lastly at number 13 murhall street where a parcel was collected and sent out at the same time as the frames and has been signed for at that address according to TNT although the person at 13 has said they arn't there either.
I hate having to hassle the police, so am leaving at least a couple of days between each call. Not very impressed though. I reported it on the 22nd of March and havent had an update since. Everytime I do ring, I am assured I will get a return call from someone who can give me an updat, but it is yet to have happened :(

eamonn

theres a number on an ebay listing

ask him for assistance

"Any questions text 07572067433"

Offline threaders

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
Cheers for that mate. Paypal and TNT have given this number a try, but the person with that phone number is saying the frames arn't with him. Its all in the hands of Stoke police at the moment, but they have beenpretty slack and haven't even began to look into it yet despite me reporting it on the 22nd af March.
Paypal have said they will be passing it on to the debt collection agency, who will add an extra charge and this could result in bailiffs comong over :'( Police have said that if anyone comes over, to refer them to the police officer in charge and expain that there is currently an investigation underway.
Paypal are not having any of it and are saying I am fully responsible for the £370 despite the fact I have tracking numbes and consignment numbers and have proof of collection. They are saying that I will have to pay the balance and then claim it back from tnt. :crazy2:
Parcel2go are still  looking at my claim and havent made any offer yet I am just hoping that they will offer more than the standard £50 cover

Offline fischflo

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
"Sarah: 01/03/2013 17:24:17 Rose I am very sorry that your parcels have not been collected Jonathan. Would you like me to rebook this for collection on Monday? I can offer you a free change of courier to TNT."

From this it sounds as if they were clearly resposible.  (Rose's fault)
What I find curious is this:

"Sarah: I do apologize Jonathan but reading through previous chats you was never advised P2G12038076 was re-booked with TNT. Upon contacting us on the 1/3 and speaking with rose only P2G12038214  was mentioned which was Uk 2 UK and [... ...] and therefore we cannot process a claim."

Nowhere in the transcripts I can find that you mentioned P2G12038214 at all. Sounds as if Sarah war referring to some sort of phone system (or via computer?), that lets the customer enter or say some info into the phone in order to collect the most relevant info in advance....? Even if so (but given that you never had the chance to enter TWO different numbers prior to the chat), Rose clearly heard you talk about both parcels - she even repeats this. So if she immediately after that say "Would you like me to rebook this for collection on Monday?", she of course lety you believe what you had to believe -- that both packets wer being taken care of.

If I get it right Sarah also said this: "You recieved a new label for P2G12038214 " --- You on the other hand speak of two emails with instructions and that TNT sent you "out two parcel labels "...?

That is strange. If they only sent you one labels, how could you hand out two prepared packages? I believe these details are crucial..

Offline threaders

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
I see what your saying. To be honest I have never printed out labels as I don't have access to a printer, so I never choose couriers that have the printer required marked. Parcel2go still email you out labels, which I have the two of and the  two TNT receipts, which the driver left me when he collected them :police:

Offline GavinDavis

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
I know someone else that used a service without the need to print a label.......that went missing too  :(

In my opinion anything could happen without a courier label attached, its kinda vulnerable for corruption  :(

Offline threaders

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
Maybe right there, but I have never had any trouble before. They guy from TNT peeled off two bar code stickers and put one on each case and then scanned them with his bleeper thingy :daumenhoch: 

Offline GavinDavis

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
Bloody couriers eh!  :(

retrogeezer

She clearly says 'parcels' as in more than one.   Surely that is enough for anyone to reasonably believe that more than one has been rebooked!

Fingers crossed for you.

Offline fischflo

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
^  right.

Insist on having the particualr driver interviewed where he brought the 'wrongfully' accepted bike -- maybe also drive to that station -take the receipt with you- and ask the workers where they would bring such wrongfully accepted, problematic item to (which building, room), be nice, maybe they will let you go deeper into the compound.

That aside -clearly you made 1 or two mistakes-, but THEY did aswell. SO: Similar to what I said before:
SHE said she would send you all the necessary documentation, especially RIGHT after she repeated "very sorry that your parcelS have not been collected Jonathan. Would you like me to rebook this... ".

So its objectively  alot of mistakes on their side. I'd think you'd have chances with this reasoning (even in a court.., )
So keep mailing and phoning them with tis line of thought - let'see what they say.  :smiley6600:

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
I feel that a lot of the times it's the courier's they use - cheap labour that isn't always that friendly or speaks English well - they don't seem to put the effort into there jobs as they used to

they used to make sure every thing was right and you got the paper work at the end - now you are lucky if they take the time to find your address when picking up - filling out paper work and giving you the paper work at the end - or even taking care of the item/parcel when putting it in the van (I have seen them just throw it in - too which i had to have a word  :2gunsfiring_v1:)

if it has been delivered to the wrong address and some one is not being honest - then the driver doesn't want to loose his job and will lie - then it's over to the company to shift the blame and not loose more money for F* ups of there drivers - figures at the end of the year have to look good no matter if they are right or wrong  ::)
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

Offline threaders

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
Thanks chaps for the info and advice. TNT wont speak to me as they say the policy is not deal directly with parcel2go customers. I feel everyone is chasing the wrong person. You have Parcel2go chasing TNT, Me chasing the police, the police trying to chase the guy at Murhall street where the parcel was signed for, me chasing parcel2go and paypal chasing me :idiot2:
If everyone was chasing TNT, we might get somewhere :police:

Offline fischflo

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
oopps, my bad .... I overlooked that you had already said that about BOTH FRAMES you had gotten "...information from TNT who said they were delivered to an address in Burslem Stoke on trent".

Well, did that person sign anything? If so, insn't that proof that he got both frames?!?!?  ???

Also get the serials posted on here ---- think it would be a good idea to have a sticky thread with numbers of stolen frames on here.

Offline threaders

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
Police have done sod all up to now and paypal are phoning every two days to demand payment in full  :( They have threatened to pass it on to a collection agency and have said that this can invlove bailiffs if it goes that far. The police have said that if I get any more calls or if anyone comes round for the money, I am to refer them to the officer in charge of the case so they can be informed of any updates and be reassured that the police are looking into it.
I have been in touch with the police about 7 times now to ask for an update. I have been promised a call back or an email each time, but have had nothing to date so not very impressed so far :knuppel2:

ratty67vw

its a right pain when frames go missing
best of luck getting this sorted

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Lost ammaco and torker frames stoke staffordshire proof of delivery added

gfxgfx
gfx gfx