gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975623 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 25, 2024, 07:18 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  wheres the shiner thread gone????and
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: wheres the shiner thread gone????and  (Read 8163 times)

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
Re: wheres the shiner thread gone????and
« Reply #75 on: February 24, 2013, 02:01 PM »
The phaaaaaaaaaantom of the opera is here..

Inside your mind...

spooky that Jon , Nicks in the know for sure

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:
« Reply #76 on: February 24, 2013, 02:04 PM »
Things have changed round here, a while back this would have turned into a bumming thread, I don't know if I like change.  :-\

;D

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2013, 02:16 PM »
Behave Wardy  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2013, 02:46 PM »

Might put the Germany glass pic up

Offline brummie

• Team Moderator
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2013, 02:48 PM »

Might put the Germany glass pic up

please dont its dinnertime soon

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2013, 02:49 PM »
 :shocked:

Offline rooski

• 540 Air
  • Mons Veneris
  • Rated:
« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2013, 03:12 PM »

Offline Retrodan72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2013, 03:17 PM »

Agreed Andy. ::)

Nick, sometimes you can't do right for doing wrong. I saw the pics on Friday, and was happy to see them and enjoy the history. Shame your thread went sour. ;)

GO FORWARD TO THE PAST, WITH NRP'S

Offline Devilock

• Berm Worm
  • ●|●|●
  • Rated:
« Reply #83 on: February 24, 2013, 03:21 PM »

Agreed Andy. ::)

Nick, sometimes you can't do right for doing wrong. I saw the pics on Friday, and was happy to see them and enjoy the history. Shame your thread went sour. ;)

What the hell happened...? ???

donnydresser

« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2013, 11:54 AM »
anyone fancy a berm :LolLolLolLol:

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:

Offline diesel

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #89 on: February 25, 2013, 01:45 PM »
Why does everyone think we have weighted it all in ??????

We are clearing the site to put it on the market, Shiners have been on that site since 1925 and have a lot of scrap metal around like metal racking etc
ok there were bike bits in it, BUT THEY ARE IN THERE FOR A GOOD REASON, also the vast majority of it was new school parts.
Shiners have a habit of not throwing anything away that includes cracked, bent frames forks wheels etc that have been returned from
customers. Nothing bike related gets weight in without my say so, if its repairable or restorable and old it gets put to one side

All of our old school stock is still in (well whats left) the old warehouse and by the looks of it it will be travelling to the new site in a few
months.

And as for Nick he has helped Shiner out a lot in the past and he brought a few bits and pieces and paid normal prices for it
If it wasn't for Radbmx, Dave, Nick etc we would have never been able to do the MK events

Offline diesel

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #90 on: February 25, 2013, 01:46 PM »

We are clearing the site to put it on the market, Shiners have been on that site since 1925 and have a lot of scrap metal around like metal racking etc
ok there were bike bits in it, BUT THEY ARE IN THERE FOR A GOOD REASON, also the vast majority of it was new school parts.
Shiners have a habit of not throwing anything away that includes cracked, bent frames forks wheels etc that have been returned from
customers. Nothing bike related gets weight in without my say so, if its repairable or restorable and old it gets put to one side

All of our old school stock is still in (well whats left) the old warehouse and by the looks of it it will be travelling to the new site in a few
months.

And as for Nick he has helped Shiner out a lot in the past and he brought a few bits and pieces and paid normal prices for it
If it wasn't for Radbmx, Dave, Nick etc we would have never been able to do the MK events

Offline diesel

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #91 on: February 25, 2013, 01:46 PM »

months.

Offline diesel

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #92 on: February 25, 2013, 01:47 PM »
If anyone wonders why I'm repeating this, I'm just evening up the krap talk with the truth  :shocked:

Offline diesel

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #93 on: February 25, 2013, 01:47 PM »

months.

Offline diesel

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #94 on: February 25, 2013, 01:47 PM »

months.

Offline diesel

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #95 on: February 25, 2013, 01:48 PM »

months.

Offline Robbo

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #96 on: February 25, 2013, 01:52 PM »
 ::)

Offline Gnarlyscoots

• Riding with Stabilisers
  • BANNED
  • Rated:
« Reply #97 on: February 25, 2013, 02:42 PM »
After reading the 4 pages of this thread, only one of the inital questions was answered  ???

I can understand Nick deleting his own thread for whatever reason but, why did he delete Eamons thread  ???
BANNED

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #98 on: February 25, 2013, 03:01 PM »
Does it really matter now?  ???

Offline Robbo

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #99 on: February 25, 2013, 03:03 PM »
Does it really matter now?  ???

I think so, isnt it a good idea to clear this up with a sensible explanation then everyone can go back to reading about horse meat, legless murderers and famous kiddy fiddlers?

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  wheres the shiner thread gone????and

gfxgfx
gfx gfx