gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975610 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 20, 2024, 12:38 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  Xposure mid wheelsets
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Xposure mid wheelsets  (Read 1102 times)

Beelzebug

Xposure mid wheelsets
« on: April 30, 2012, 05:46 PM »
Anyone used these on their bikes?

Thinking of using a set of these on my next build (os f&f with a ns twist), they seem decent money and come in some cool colours...so what I want to know is, are they any good?

The bike will be built as a rider, but not too heavily ridden, only occasional street and park use. ;)

Any info appreciated, cheers.

Steve  :daumenhoch:

m1ke

Re: Xposure mid wheelsets
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 06:04 PM »
i had a set of these on a wtp and for the money they are great, nice and light but strong and i never broke them  :LolLolLolLol:

Mdbh

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 08:52 AM »
How hard are you going to ride? Are you gona be going big? I find cheap wheels do t last long, that's why I went for good wheels! They did cost loads but are sweet and should last a life time if there looked after!

Beelzebug

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2012, 05:47 PM »
Not really planning on going really heavy, more like wobbling around the local parks so cant really justify spending shedloads of cash hence the reason I'm asking about the xposures. :)

They look like a decent enough wheelset to me and the colours are ace, will probably suffice for what I need. Just want to build a OS/mid bike with modern parts and gearing. ;)

Xposure kit seems like decent value for money though (although admittedly I know almost nothing about NS stuff), so what is the general opinion on their kit?...cheap n cheerful or cheap n nasty?...also liking the look of some of their other products...brakes, cranks etc :daumenhoch:

Mdbh

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 06:59 AM »
I'd say cheap and cheerful if it works for you then crack on!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  Xposure mid wheelsets

gfxgfx
gfx gfx