gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975625 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 26, 2024, 03:12 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  new bike shop opened in morley
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: new bike shop opened in morley  (Read 315 times)

motomagII

new bike shop opened in morley
« on: July 30, 2011, 12:03 PM »
http://www.garagebikes.co.uk/workshop-services-price-list/

just been in to have chat as i needed star nut and the guy is cool.hes mtb rider and member of clubs round barnsley area.etc his mechanic does 4cross .so he knows oggy.
hes keen to move forward at the shop and has quite bit stock in for mtb.and accessories like pedals and small parts and safety wear.
hes looking for guidance on bmx went to trade show and is considering what to keep (was swaying towards haro completes)
hes gonna visit here soon and hopefully can get some good guidance from memebers here to what he should be keeping ie whats hot whats not etc
i for one will support local shops and the area has been screaming out for bike shop as theres nothing near at all .
so if your near please give him call for your requiremaents and give him chance to prove himself

and good luck on this venture from me
greg

Offline Betty

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: new bike shop opened in morley
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 12:41 PM »
There's already Notion store in Leeds Greg so that might have p1ssed on his chips for accounts with 4down and the like...  :-\

An old school forum might not be the best place to ask what current brands to stock... after all they all look the same...  ;D

Best of luck to him....  :daumenhoch:

2 minutes turkish...

motomagII

Re: new bike shop opened in morley
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 12:43 PM »
all look the same lol
 :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  new bike shop opened in morley

gfxgfx
gfx gfx