gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975625 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 26, 2024, 03:23 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Heart broken.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Heart broken.  (Read 3019 times)

spesh

Re: Heart broken.
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2011, 09:49 PM »
mmmh dont sell any of it but do sell all of it and buy something you really like be it motorcycle,car or a 12" rubber coc! :LolLolLolLol:

im not much help but i do regret selling some of my bikes but if i didnt then i wouldnt be able to buy my mtb bike i had wen i was 17

swings n roundabouts im afraid if you can afford not to sell your stuff and can afford to buy another build then do it

Offline sparky

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
Re: Heart broken.
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2011, 09:21 AM »
I've sold all my bikes bar the Pro-Star, and who's to say that won't go either if I feel the need. One thing that can't be sold is memories and knowledge, the rest are just materials related to it. :daumenhoch:

The negative side, all the money has gone into a new Kitchen so I'm just glad I bought a couple of toys beforehand.

I have absolutely no regrets with anything I've sold and was totally sure about that, if you're not then don't.
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Heart broken.

gfxgfx
gfx gfx