gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975757 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 26, 2024, 07:14 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  what do i do ? sell up ? start again !
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: what do i do ? sell up ? start again !  (Read 1648 times)

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
what do i do ? sell up ? start again !
« on: August 28, 2010, 02:55 PM »
Been trying to sort out a new school ride
Moddys Mutainy Vape - swap deal fell through
wtp trust i wanted never lifted of the ground due to money
Bought a WTP Pheonix frame only frame down the car boot, freshly powdered in black and looking sweet - a set of new verde chorus forks -  new united value8 bars - new eclat 22mm BB set - a new front sealed salt wheel - and a set of primo powerbites cranks and axle used but only rub marks - a federal pivitol seat - macniel grips

So i've got to the point of no movement - mostly due to getting married - new house - work slow with the weather - and old school builds - and not knowing which back wheel to get

now i have decided to sell it all  :shocked: but it's to fund the new thought of getting a complete build in one go !

So i'm after a light bike and one that pleases my eye - for a while i have liked the look of STEREO and there sweet looking rides, especially the Electro one's - 2011 in electric blue hastaken my eye

Dose any one know much about them ? now i'm not going to flair or so, so it doesn't have to be amour plated - the spec looks alright and the weight is about right for what i'm looking for

so any thoughts on what i'm doing and what i would like to get ?

The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

muttley

Re: what do i do ? sell up ? start again !
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2010, 04:40 PM »
stereo stuff is soooooo gooooood. Top components and qaulity build, can't go wrong.

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010, 05:59 PM »
Well spent the afternoon listing my parts(bmx that is  :2funny:) - lets hope they all sell soon so i can get closer to getting a stereo  >:D
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

madmike-bmx

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 02:17 AM »
how much for power bites ?

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:

Offline BrianP

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2010, 11:12 AM »
The stereo rides are well nice mate.
We have a couple in the shop, including that one, so if you want any close up pics or anything of any bits, shout and i'll get some for you on tuesday night when i'm working?

Brian  :daumenhoch:

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2010, 11:26 AM »
how much is that stereo then?

Offline BrianP

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2010, 11:51 AM »
RRP on the electro is £469.99...

There's also a real nice Stereo Wire sitting beside it, slightly lower spec, Limited Edition raw, with ody tan walls etc, RRP for it is £409.99...

Brian  :daumenhoch:

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2010, 12:41 PM »
Well for about £150 you could have your pheniox up and running, which at the time was WTP's top end bike so will be a great ride.  Seems strange to sell it all and buy a complete for over £400?  ???

Offline stuntmaster

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2010, 05:31 PM »
ride what you got as seem mad to sell it all to buy a new bike . if your going to ride everyday then yep go for it but if only a weekend rider then keep what you got 
no1stuntmaster on instagram

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2010, 09:01 PM »
I'm more of a rider every day if i can - this is why it's killing me not to have a decent ride at the mo - 06 gt tour is fast becoming fit for only pub/rain runs - old school rides just don't have the same feel and feel that there not going to take it !

I like the weight of the electro - the wtp will be heavier in the end unless i change some of the parts

I know it seems strange but feel it's a beter way and will get me back out quicker  >:D

madmike-bmx

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2010, 10:02 PM »
dude keep the freaking phoinex ... they aint tha heavy and they are stupidlly striung ... i would honestly say strounger than my sunday  and if u use the parts u ave atm it would be like 28 complete ? pretty light if im honest ... seeing as mines like 30ish lbs

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  what do i do ? sell up ? start again !

gfxgfx
gfx gfx