gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975623 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 23, 2024, 08:32 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  SOUTH SUMMER SERIES DAGENHAM R1 VIDEO FOOTAGE
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: SOUTH SUMMER SERIES DAGENHAM R1 VIDEO FOOTAGE  (Read 2356 times)

kevin (A.K.A) kai riviere

SOUTH SUMMER SERIES DAGENHAM R1 VIDEO FOOTAGE
« on: February 08, 2010, 07:15 AM »
/>
/>
/>
/>
/>
/>
/>
/>
/>
/>
/>

QuadPaul

Re: SOUTH SUMMER SERIES DAGENHAM R1 VIDEO FOOTAGE
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 08:10 AM »
Blimey, that lot will keep me busy today and save me from doing any work :LolLolLolLol: :daumenhoch:

Offline 58 delray

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 10:18 AM »
Blimey, that lot will keep me busy today and save me from doing any work :LolLolLolLol: :daumenhoch:
ditto, nice one kev  :daumenhoch:

thecrooch

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 10:42 AM »
blimey - Utube banned at work now....  so ill have to wait till this evening to see Kai ruining my afternoon!! :2funny:

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2010, 10:52 AM »
Bloody hell, that was some pile up :shocked:

Top work.
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

thecrooch

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2010, 10:55 AM »
i cant see it yet.....  but im sporting the injuries with pride!

Offline Haro82

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2010, 11:06 AM »
i cant see it yet.....  but im sporting the injuries with pride!

Which one was the pileup? Can't really go through them all at work to find it  :D  I love watchin crashes when I'm not involved  :-[ 8) :buck2: 

QuadPaul

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2010, 11:45 AM »
40+ Plus 1st moto, think it's about 5 mins into the Vid # 1, certainly was comedy moment of the day (everyone got up OK :daumenhoch:)

Crooch, There's no evidence of Darren & Kai taking you out I'm afraid mate, it's obscured by the PA Gazebo, I'm sensing a conspiracy  :LolLolLolLol:
How's the Thumb & wrist?

Offline 58 delray

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2010, 12:10 PM »
7.30 into the first vid is the big pile up

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2010, 01:06 PM »
40+ Plus 1st moto, think it's about 5 mins into the Vid # 1, certainly was comedy moment of the day (everyone got up OK :daumenhoch:)

Crooch, There's no evidence of Darren & Kai taking you out I'm afraid mate, it's obscured by the PA Gazebo, I'm sensing a conspiracy  :LolLolLolLol:
How's the Thumb & wrist?

or do you mean in the 1st turn Si? if you're talking about the 1st corner then i'm passing the buck matey. you can't be more gutted than me mate, 2nd into the corner, last out  :wtf: but there was nothing malicious or intentional from where i was so as frustrated as i was you just got to swallow & put it behind you.
 :2gunsfiring_v1: for that braintree mob next sunday & lets see AS MANY AS POSSIBLE turning out to represent BADBMX......bad boys bad boys, watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do when they come for you!

Offline Haro82

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2010, 01:10 PM »
Ouch, shows the safest place to be is out in front.

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2010, 01:17 PM »
from what uncle buck says it *LOOKS* like matt french gets a little out of shape over the first doubles, bringing both he & keith wilson down. the other stack seconds later is just out of shot to see who started that one but though the all fell hard they all got up to ride on........we're ard  we are  :knuppel2:

kdubbmx

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2010, 02:42 PM »
Uncle Buck is too kind Kai, if you watch from when the gate drops i slalom around a bit and begin bouncing off Matt and Kev Carlin on my other side and maybe the domino effect it had brought the others down further on.  :knuppel2:

thecrooch

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2010, 03:33 PM »

How's the Thumb & wrist?

or do you mean in the 1st turn Si? if you're talking about the 1st corner then i'm passing the buck matey. you can't be more gutted than me mate, 2nd into the corner, last out  :wtf: but there was nothing malicious or intentional from where i was so as frustrated as i was you just got to swallow & put it behind you.
 :2gunsfiring_v1: for that braintree mob next sunday & lets see AS MANY AS POSSIBLE turning out to represent BADBMX......bad boys bad boys, watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do when they come for you!

no mate the second corner....(i managed to escape the first turn bundle) all i know  i was in fourth and got hit from the side as im about to exit the berm.  whoever it was it dont matter, Darren Broughton has said it was him, i only thought it was kai as i know he was battling with Darren. anyhoo like Kai says its racing.. was just gutted as it was as close as ive come to an A final.....

cant bend my thumb and the wrist is sore, hope i should be ok for sunday....

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2010, 06:54 PM »
 was just gutted as it was as close as ive come to an A final.....

cant bend my thumb and the wrist is sore, hope i should be ok for sunday....
[/quote]

That means you're making progress then so keep on keeping on & it'll happen. The thumb might be a problem, best use it as little as poss 'til race day & see if it's rideable sunday morning.

spillers#1

« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2010, 08:23 PM »
FCK ME! after watching that i'm glad i p!ssed off snowboarding for a week now  :idiot2:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  SOUTH SUMMER SERIES DAGENHAM R1 VIDEO FOOTAGE

gfxgfx
gfx gfx