gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 03, 2024, 02:29 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Fookin Ebay Auction Ended Early Again!!!!!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fookin Ebay Auction Ended Early Again!!!!!!!  (Read 649 times)

martylaa

Fookin Ebay Auction Ended Early Again!!!!!!!
« on: November 22, 2009, 09:55 AM »
For fooks sake, been watching something on ebay now its suddenly ended AGAIN!!!!
Why do people put items on there if they never intend to sell, or sell to somoeone outside it!!!!!
Pissing me off its happening all the time on there lately
 :rant:

QUADANGLE-FREESTYLE

Re: Fookin Ebay Auction Ended Early Again!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 10:38 AM »
They do it because ebay rip people off with thier megga rip off   :2gunsfiring_v1:   FEES. Why list an item in the first place when your going to pull it = because it is the biggest watching market for old school bmx items on the plannet. if anybody realy wants any item on ebay i would strongly advise them to ask the seller if they have a "buy it now price" then you will find out if they are intening to end the auction early or to let it run to the end.At the end of the day its their listing that they have paid for ,if they want to end the auction early and sell out off ebay avoiding their horendus fees  :knuppel2: then sorry its their prerogative to do so.

moley

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 11:21 AM »
I agree!!   :daumenhoch:

Offline DIRTBIKER250F

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Home sweet home
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2009, 11:53 AM »
Me to  :daumenhoch:

Another thing, watchers on buy it now sales FFS  :LolLolLolLol:

firebird4130

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2009, 12:19 PM »
Watching a BIN could be waiting till they have funds ,watching it so it's easy to find when they do?

trasher

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2009, 12:29 PM »
at the end of the day someone offered him what he wanted for it ,,,,,how many times have you asked people if they have a buy now price

and as for watching buy now items ,,, if it ends without selling i then get in touch with the seller to see if he still has it and then make an offer  :coolsmiley:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Fookin Ebay Auction Ended Early Again!!!!!!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx