gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975759 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 28, 2024, 07:15 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  quadpaul
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: quadpaul  (Read 3754 times)

dialledbikes

Re: quadpaul
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2009, 10:44 AM »
Mike

This has taken place because Mark has agreed to take on the training at Daggers and he is booked at Cobham in the afternoons.

The first training session was week before last and we had 18 kids who all really enjoyed the style of training.  Mark is aiming to start doing a little earlier as well if needed.   Except its hard for non locals to make it but if you want to come over for the afternoon most of us will still be about.

No worries Si, it was a comment not a moan.  I'm not entitled to moan cos I'm not a local.

I really wish it was Cobham (as that is just down the road from me), but I suspect you mean Codham Park.

dialledbikes

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2009, 10:48 AM »
Training with Mark from Groove this Saturday at Daggers 9am to 11am £6

Fook me that's early for a Saturday morning!  :P

Thats what I said Mike, I struggled to make 2pm a lot of times  :-[

The reason I stopped going to Peckham is because it was a struggle to get there for 1000 (then Joshua started doing Karate on Saturday mornings).

I think I will have to start training at Gosport as I think they do their training from 1200 on Saturdays.

See you there Mike.

Sounds like a plan for winter, Keith.  Gates/training, etc at Gosport, then to the K-Dub compound (or Brendan Faircloughs pump track) for some skills training!

wojy

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2009, 11:58 AM »
I am bit late on this thread. Didn't realise you had done yourself some damage Paul. Get well soon.
Marc Wojtanowski

QuadPaul

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2009, 03:13 PM »
Cheers Fellas  :daumenhoch:

Been back to Hosp this morning and defo no break, just grade 2 ligament damage ( a Bad sprain basically  :LolLolLolLol: ) Got to have 6-8 weeks of pyhsio though so the start of the winter season is out the window. Hoping to be back for Dec race.

Re the training, as Crooch says most of us had been still doing Sat afternoon fun sessions anyway at daggers as we were already commited in the morning our just couldn't get out of bed. 

darren

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2009, 01:17 PM »
glad its not broken mate, just take ya time to heal and get the physio done.
having seen the pics it looks like i ran out of talent before you lol
think i may enter the b boy world champs at brixton this weekend !!

QuadPaul

« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2009, 03:29 PM »
Cheers Darren, The pics on the Bournmeouth site are a great sequence  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  quadpaul

gfxgfx
gfx gfx