gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 08:45 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Calling the "Dylon Queens"
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Calling the "Dylon Queens"  (Read 744 times)

Offline steve69

• Flip-Whip
  • aka. Steve Changa
  • Rated:
Calling the "Dylon Queens"
« on: August 25, 2009, 01:26 PM »
As a Dylon virgin i just wanted to ask a few questions (sorry if they have been asked a million times before but i'm too lazy to research :idiot2:)

When dying plastics a desired colour (other than black), do you have to start with white to get a good colour match to the chosen colour or will it over colour lighter colours??

Or for example if you wanted a green seat and you started with yellow, would you dye it with blue to make it green?? (not that i want a green seat, it was just an easy example :uglystupid2:)

Anyway hoping like-minded people think the same, i'm sure you all understand what i'm trying to ask :daumenhoch:

Cheers peeps.
If there's air in the tyres... it's a rider

Offline steve69

• Flip-Whip
  • aka. Steve Changa
  • Rated:
Re: Calling the "Dylon Queens"
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 01:58 PM »
Thanks for the reply Glen :)

Anybody else in the kitchen want to add any words of wisdom? before i make a right pig's ear of it. ::)

i'm i also right in thinking that if i get the wrong shade, the only way out is darker and at worst i've got to do it black??
If there's air in the tyres... it's a rider

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Calling the "Dylon Queens"

gfxgfx
gfx gfx