gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 03:06 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  My first build ............. finally !
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My first build ............. finally !  (Read 2807 times)

Offline Glynnyboy

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: My first build ............. finally !
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2009, 06:11 PM »
I like the pics but enjoyed seeing this more in the flesh at mk. I also was blown away by your grand prix and that was before you told me that you had done that one with rattle cans :shocked:  Both are very fresh looking builds and the no plate you had done for the silverfox is the dogs.
That mongoose though with rattle can's..........you must have been pulling my plonker ;D :coolsmiley: :coolsmiley: :coolsmiley:

Offline bobafett

• Team Mechanic
  • Tail Whip
  • mongoose addict
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2009, 06:41 PM »

I also was blown away by your grand prix

Come on Jonathon - get some piccies of the grand prix up  ;)

It really is a top paint job on the GP considering it's a rattly job  :shocked: really flat finish  :coolsmiley: :daumenhoch:

Still reckon you've got a black n white fetish though  :-*

mongoositis - an expensive disease......

Offline NORTY40

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2009, 11:38 PM »
Jon its a really cool build that takes me right back mate, agree the tyres need to go but it looks cracking. Cant believe how few of these they are considerin how popular they were. First class mate  :daumenhoch:

Thanks Paul  :daumenhoch:  Going to try some gumwalls on her  ;)

That is a sweet build mate, and it was nice to chat at mk :daumenhoch:

Great to meet you to Deano  :daumenhoch:  Good chat about the footy days  ;)  Arsenal and Millwall eh  :knuppel2:  ;D

I like the pics but enjoyed seeing this more in the flesh at mk. I also was blown away by your grand prix and that was before you told me that you had done that one with rattle cans :shocked:  Both are very fresh looking builds and the no plate you had done for the silverfox is the dogs.
That mongoose though with rattle can's..........you must have been pulling my plonker ;D :coolsmiley: :coolsmiley: :coolsmiley:

Thanks Glynn  :daumenhoch:   It was really good to meet you too at MK ,  nice Robo too mate and ridden aswell  :daumenhoch:
I can assure you the Grand Prix was 100% rattle canned  :D Maybe I shouldn't admit that when it was entered into the show and shine, the judges would have a field day  :LolLolLolLol:  I didn't enter them expecting to win anything , I just wanted to show them off and contribute a tenner to the RAD fund afterall how often these days can you come away from somewhere after having a top day and say it was FREE to get in  ;)  :daumenhoch:
I know my bikes won't win any prizes but like us all I enjoy building them the way i want them to look , if people like them thats  8) :)  if they don't that's  :'(   :D  To be honest Glynn , Paul's (DB250F's) comment's on another thread about my Silverfox http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=91831.0 meant more to me than walking away with any silverware  :daumenhoch:

I also was blown away by your grand prix

Come on Jonathon - get some piccies of the grand prix up  ;)

It really is a top paint job on the GP considering it's a rattly job  :shocked: really flat finish  :coolsmiley: :daumenhoch:

Thanks for the compliments John  :daumenhoch: .........  What do you want spraying  ::) :LolLolLolLol:

I am sure Daz (BADDH) will back me up on my Rattle can job's , he has been in the makeshift spray booth  :LolLolLolLol:  :-[

I will get some pic's of the Grand Prix up just as soon as it stops p*ssing down and i can get her outside and take a few snaps  :daumenhoch:

Cheers mate  :daumenhoch:

Still reckon you've got a black n white fetish though  :-*

Wait until you see my wardrobe   ;)   :-*  :P   :LolLolLolLol:
WANTED : Old school BMX patches/sew on badges ......  please  :)

cuckoo

« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2009, 08:41 AM »
Love the way you match on black and white. Awesome build! Will look perfect in skinwalls.  ;)

Offline BADDH

• Look Back
  • BMX
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2009, 10:20 PM »
Hey Radsters , Joff is a the rattle can GOD  !!!

" Some say he can spray the stripes on a wasp in full flight --- and that he has sprayed the london eye  ....all i know his he's called Norty40 ........."

Ive seen his RS Owners standards , trust me when i say he's earned the silverware in that world ....

Joff your going to have to sell me one , i just cant get one sorted ..... :daumenhoch:

That Robbo was ........................... :crazy2:

« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 10:25 PM by BADDH »
Live life as young as you can, for as long as you can

Offline bobafett

• Team Mechanic
  • Tail Whip
  • mongoose addict
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2009, 11:06 PM »

" Some say he can spray the stripes on a wasp in full flight --- and that he has sprayed the london eye  ....all i know his he's called Norty40 ........."

Love it  :LolLolLolLol:
mongoositis - an expensive disease......

moanjam

« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2009, 12:01 AM »
not just beacause i come from newcastle   .   i just love that black and white touch . very clean looking build  10/10   :daumenhoch:
Yay, a fellow geordie....  :daumenhoch:

Well, I'm not a proper one as I'm from Ashington but the correct side of the weir nonetheless  ;)
lush build , but lamby theres plenty red and and whites in ashington , know your history  :daumenhoch:

piranha

« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2009, 10:37 PM »
Simply great mate!  :daumenhoch:
Jay

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  My first build ............. finally !

gfxgfx
gfx gfx