gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 24, 2024, 06:16 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  TOTALLY UNEXPECTED OVEN PRIDE RESULT !!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: TOTALLY UNEXPECTED OVEN PRIDE RESULT !!  (Read 674 times)

Offline HARODAVE

• Rockwalk
  • the artist formerly known as DAVE3172 !!
  • Rated:
TOTALLY UNEXPECTED OVEN PRIDE RESULT !!
« on: May 30, 2009, 12:54 PM »
Afternoon Radsters , just thought i`d share a rare peice of good fortune i had this morning ...

As a few of you may know i have an 06 Sport that i`m in the process of tarting up .

Got some lovely new blinging chrome DC Tech V  levers from Vert-ego ( super -fast delivery too :shocked:) and after fitting them i got to thiking about the old crap looking OE chainwheels that Haro blighted their bikes with at the time . I changed mine for a tree sprocket that  i oven pride stripped and polished !

" i wonder what the old one`ll look like oven prided " i thought , so i gave it a quick splodge , and half way through , noticed the black anno was off but the Haro logos had stayed on ...i`ve no idea how this has happened but it looks soo much better now after a quick rub with some Peek metal polish that i`m considering putting it back on ....

i reckon it`ll look the part as it`s suitably bliging and yet will follow the Haro theme on my parts ??? What do you lot think?
With Bacofoil and a Battering Ram !

Offline Glynnyboy

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: TOTALLY UNEXPECTED OVEN PRIDE RESULT !!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 01:34 PM »
Looks like the pride didn't strip the paint of the logo. Nice little result, especially if you now like it enough to use it.  :daumenhoch:
Looks well 8)

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: TOTALLY UNEXPECTED OVEN PRIDE RESULT !!
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2009, 09:55 AM »
Looks like a factory finish ,to me mate  :daumenhoch:

Like it was meant to be  ;)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  TOTALLY UNEXPECTED OVEN PRIDE RESULT !!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx