gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 03, 2024, 10:16 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  I don't know what's happening to me!?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: I don't know what's happening to me!?  (Read 1460 times)

Offline Redline

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Re: I don't know what's happening to me!?
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2009, 09:41 PM »
no need for them mate,

i can ride a bike without falling off it :LolLolLolLol:

stop digging mate, you wont win,

i do this for a living :LolLolLolLol:

like i said,

O/S or N/S is irrelevent,

you'll still fall off ;)

.... just yankin yer chain fella  :laugh:   ... good on ya if you ride for a livin  :daumenhoch:  wish I could  :(

...I've never claimed to be great rider, but thought I was pretty decent back in the day  ;)

.... thought this was reasonable back in 83

... and I didn't fall off either  ;)

Offline Redline

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Re: I don't know what's happening to me!?
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2009, 10:11 PM »
Yeh, I know what ya mean fella, I guess If I had kept riding then I probably would have more of an appreciation of the modern technology of New School rides.

We've all had our "era's" and I suppose it was just as much about the "spirit" of riding BITD as much as the bikes themselves... life back then was a bit more innocent I guess - a bunch of kids lookin for the next piece of waste ground to thrash around on!

Agreed the old tricks look pretty lame compared to the amazing stuff you see these days... but back then it was simply the "birth" of greater things to come I think and I'm glad I was part of it  :)

Dunno about riding again fella? I'm gonna make my virgin visit to MK this year and see what effect it has on me. Hook up with you guys and hopefully make a lot of new friends as nobody I know now rides anymore!

Gotta be what it's all about really, hangin with buddies and havin a blast. .... ain't gonna be breakin any records at 42 am I  :LolLolLolLol:   ... only bones  :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  I don't know what's happening to me!?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx