gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 08:30 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  PANTS
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: PANTS  (Read 766 times)

sam hudson

PANTS
« on: February 20, 2006, 08:23 PM »
As i seem to spend most of my track time on my aris :tickedoff:,i need some recommendations as to what race troosers to buy.I want them to have thigh/hip padding as well as the standard knee padding.
A lot of the stuff on websites doesnt specify where the padding is and a lot of pants have heat padding (cos they r for mx bikes).
Oh yeah,they have to come in Blue!!! :daumenhoch:

What troosers do you lot use then??? :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
Re: PANTS
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 08:28 PM »
Troy Lee , Thor , Fly , Fox , etc etc

sanderson

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2006, 08:45 PM »
answer are ok

darren

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2006, 08:54 PM »
axo have shin and knee padding.  :daumenhoch:

wolfybmx

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2006, 09:04 PM »
IVE USED THOR, ANSWER AND 661. MOST BRANDS ARE SIMILAR BUT ALL TEND TO COME UP SHORT IN THE LEG DEPTMENT IF YA TALL LIKE ME PLUS SOME ARE MOTOCROSS PANTS SOLD FOR BMX.

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2006, 09:31 PM »
I use Nixon race pants, they are cool as they look like old school race pants, i.e. they do not have the silly elasticated bottoms.  They are like freestyle motocross pants, which are designed to go over boots.  Cost me £30.

Offline Dingobmxer

• Founding Fathers
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2006, 06:44 AM »
Buy a pair of padded shorts as most hip padding in BMX pants is uncomfortable and moves around, then buy some nice pants to go over them and you are set to go,
something like thsi maybe??

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx'modelID=2398

:) DINGO :)

sam hudson

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2006, 06:41 PM »
 :daumenhoch:
Good call with the shorts,they look like serious ass protectors.Ta for the tip about them being short in the leg as well.
So the pads move about in the hip area,hmmm.Shorts + race pants is gonna cost...however,to keep the skin on my body,i suppose its a small price to pay.
Ta guys.
(i'm sure i never used to fall off as much BITD) :10_2_12:

Flying_fox

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2006, 06:56 PM »
I've been using Fox 360 race pants for the last couple of seasons and they been rubbish, all fallen apart. Other people I know have had the same problem with them, and the colours running. I'm going back to Troy Lee or Thor I think.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  PANTS

gfxgfx
gfx gfx