gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975651 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6349 Members - Latest Member: Kev667 July 07, 2024, 04:01 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  HERSDEN 17TH MAY.....WHO'S COMING??
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: HERSDEN 17TH MAY.....WHO'S COMING??  (Read 8031 times)

thecrooch

Re: HERSDEN 17TH MAY.....WHO'S COMING??
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2009, 11:30 PM »
good to see you and the Rat Pack enjoying the racing again Tone.

at least my bike managed to get to the final if but for only 25 metres or so....  But even big Kev Couldnt break it!   and i was going to get the bars re painted anyway so no worries there.

moomin

« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2009, 11:34 PM »
good to see you and the Rat Pack enjoying the racing again Tone.

at least my bike managed to get to the final if but for only 25 metres or so....  But even big Kev Couldnt break it!   and i was going to get the bars re painted anyway so no worries there.

Hope Andrea is feeling a bit brighter, send her a big hug from me n Lilly and go and look after her, she did bloody well to pick herself up and laugh after a spill like that, top girl  :4_17_5:

big kev 40

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2009, 12:42 AM »
my bike won the final in old skool  but with out me   be a little while before i race again  just got out of a and e  told just about torn every muscle in my stomach  but as arnie said i be back  sorry about bike crooch  and big thanks for letting me have ride

moomin

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2009, 12:46 AM »
my bike won the final in old skool  but with out me   be a little while before i race again  just got out of a and e  told just about torn every muscle in my stomach  but as arnie said i be back  sorry about bike crooch  and big thanks for letting me have ride

HARSH MATE, heal quick but try and find an Old School ride with a heavier front end, you scare the shit out of me  :LolLolLolLol:

Great riding today although i may have o get my O/S ride out and deal with you and Billy  >:D

big kev 40

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2009, 08:46 AM »
 :uglystupid2: bed bound for a few days now got to lay on back as only postion i can breath clearly  hope ratty ok  bill we keep meeting like this we be getting married soon   hospital put rite shite up me send me to xray for punctured lung and broken ribs but not to serious in the end 

kdubbmx

« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2009, 08:58 AM »
:uglystupid2: bed bound for a few days now got to lay on back as only postion i can breath clearly  hope ratty ok  bill we keep meeting like this we be getting married soon   hospital put rite shite up me send me to xray for punctured lung and broken ribs but not to serious in the end 

Too much too soon i think Kev, racing 2 classes (and racing hard and fast) when your not fighting fit yet is always going to end in pain!!!

When you come back do a bit at a time & ease yourself into it, get 'race fit' gradually, they're all talking about how quick you are and when your get fit you'll be kicking ass!!!

Look forward to racing you again but dont try and run before you can walk if you know what i mean!!  ;)

Did you see the pic of you (just) in front of me in the first turn at Daggenham?  :coolsmiley:

Heal soon buddy.

big kev 40

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2009, 09:40 AM »
 :uglystupid2:  no me be taking it easy for a while  trying to much to soon   wont help

TK The Mic

« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2009, 10:05 AM »
Points for all groups are now up on www.hersdenbmx.co.uk. There are some pretty close groups at this stage, which is what we want :)
Glad to hear you weren't too badly bashed up Kev. That was a nasty thud as you guys hit the floor. Cant wait to see the video.
Same goes for Ratty, didnt know you needed the hospital, Get well soon mate.

TK

thecrooch

« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2009, 10:53 AM »
Get well soon Kev - good rest time...  We'll see you on the track soon.

Andrea is ok - good dose of Arnica last night and a few hot baths and she is walking if but hobbling around. Bruising is coming out nicely and i dont think it will put her off.  Its a good job she was wearing body armour i think....

She might listen a bit more next time though....

« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 10:55 AM by Crooch »

big kev 40

« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2009, 11:41 AM »
 :2gunsfiring_v1:

dialledbikes

« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2009, 11:49 AM »
just got out of a and e  told just about torn every muscle in my stomach

Kev, I would get a second opinion on that, as I didn't think you had any muscles in your stomach  ;)

Just joking with you buddy.  Sorry to hear about the crashes and injuries and hope you are back terrorising me in 40+ again soon.  We've had some good tussles this season and I look forward to more when you're fit and well again.

So who won old school and cruiser?

moomin

« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2009, 12:25 PM »
Aiden Christie won, 1st race back as i understand and did really well as the only rider to stay upright in the A final  :LolLolLolLol:

thecrooch

« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2009, 12:30 PM »
just got out of a and e  told just about torn every muscle in my stomach

Kev, I would get a second opinion on that, as I didn't think you had any muscles in your stomach  ;)

Just joking with you buddy.  Sorry to hear about the crashes and injuries and hope you are back terrorising me in 40+ again soon.  We've had some good tussles this season and I look forward to more when you're fit and well again.

So who won old school and cruiser?

Aiden won OS on Kev's bike (and looked bloody stylish all day apart from when he tried to manual the whole of the final rhythm section and flipped out in practise!!!) - billy got up off the ground the quickest to get second, ratty 3rd Kev 4th obv.

Then some how Kev gets on his Cruiser and holds off Billy and me in the A final...  Mental!

big kev 40

« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2009, 12:31 PM »
a blast from the past returned and won old skool aiden christie   dont know how and regretting it  i got back up and won cruiser  most proberly caused more damage to myself racing that than falling off

thecrooch

« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2009, 12:35 PM »
oh and Aiden having fully go the bug again needs a bike so if anyone has an OS race bike (he likes the Haro's) that they are looking to sell drop kev a line.  (mind you i think Kev's will be available for the next month or so. :2funny:)

big kev 40

« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2009, 12:39 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol:  bored shitless in bed and still get beat to answering mikes question  at least i didnt fall off bed 

mr.magoo

« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2009, 02:55 PM »
have to say that stack was hard...glad everybody is kinda ok after it....keep telling you armour is worth it, i am proof, after stacking hard on my recently fixed knee, then having man mountain Ratty roll into me (sorry it brought you down Tony, hope i didn't cause the ankle mate :() i got up with out a scathe.

Aiden did do well, but same said, give me two legs with equal power.......we'll see :2gunsfiring_v1:

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2009, 03:07 PM »
It's easy to look good when the big guns aren't riding anymore/at the moment/injured. ;D

mr.magoo

« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2009, 03:17 PM »
You took the words right outta my mouth Si :-X >:D

moomin

« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2009, 04:32 PM »
It's easy to look good when the big guns aren't riding anymore/at the moment/injured. ;D
ark at Zippy big bollocks who's Mrs wont let him out to play  :2funny: :2funny:

thecrooch

« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2009, 04:43 PM »
you cant win it if you aint in it....   you didnt even come down to watch at how much you've lost pace Zippy.

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2009, 05:00 PM »
The pace hasn't been lost, just the desire to race. ;)

moomin

« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2009, 05:12 PM »
The pace hasn't been lost, just the desire to race. ;)

Whatever  :LolLolLolLol:

big kev 40

« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2009, 06:10 PM »
zippy and his mind games  boring  get a letter from the mrs with her approvel im shore the guys this end dont mind you racing   

mr.magoo

« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2009, 06:53 PM »
i don't have to worry about that anymore!!!!! :uglystupid2:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  HERSDEN 17TH MAY.....WHO'S COMING??

gfxgfx
gfx gfx