gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975649 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6349 Members - Latest Member: Kev667 July 07, 2024, 10:30 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Dialled Bikes Gives You Wings
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Dialled Bikes Gives You Wings  (Read 3968 times)

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Dialled Bikes Gives You Wings
« on: April 30, 2009, 11:23 AM »
Fook Red Bull if you want to fly you need to get a Dialled Bikes frame.

After a bad crash about 3 years ago I just haven't jumped anything but the smallest of the smallest doubles. Last night though I decided to go for it and started jumping some of the bigger doubles at Herne Bay.

It's only a matter of time now and I'll be jumping bigger and bigger jumps. Hoo Raaa :daumenhoch:

My new Dialled Bikes MX24R has given me a load more confidence and I reckon I'm riding better because of it.

Offline Dex Dexter

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Re: Dialled Bikes Gives You Wings
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 11:29 AM »
Top drawer - I'll have a bit of that.

Rather foolishly I have given myself the objective of Crewe pro section jump by August.   :idiot2:

Here's hoping.

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 11:31 AM »
Good news Si.

They are lovely for sure...I couldn't believe how nice Billy's was to ride and I only whizzed round the carpark on it.

Mikes done a great job.

thecrooch

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 01:12 PM »
Top drawer - I'll have a bit of that.

Rather foolishly I have given myself the objective of Crewe pro section jump by August.   :idiot2:

Here's hoping.

blimey dex...  good luck mate....

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 01:15 PM »
It'll take more than my Dialled to convince me I can land a jump (jumping is the easy bit!!) but my MX24R really is the nicest bike I've ever ridden.  I'm riding the South West Regional at Portreath, Cornwall this Sunday and I know at least one of the jumps launches you up so we'll see.  Decoy had a big 'un like Hayes's Himalayas that threw you into the jump and the Dialled coped magnificently last weekend.  I'm having a ball on the bike at the moment and will be doing a club race at Cornwall BMX @ Blackwater tomorrow night as well.  Happy days!!  Humps

dialledbikes

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 01:58 PM »
Good stuff Zippy.  Glad to hear you're still getting some riding in even though you're not racing this season.  Dunno whether it really is the bike that helps, you've got to have it within yourself to do stuff on it, but if it gives you confidence that other bikes don't, I'm happy about that.

Humps, if you'd done Peckham you could've gone to No.1 in 45+ in the South!  How cool would that have been?!  Glad to hear the SW races are going well though.  Think they've had over 220 at both regionals so far.

Dex, looking forward to seeing you hit that pro section target.  Get someone to take pics so I can put em up on my new website later this year.

BrewUK

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2009, 08:09 PM »
...another post for the Dialled Bikes section!!!!   :LolLolLolLol:

dialledbikes

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2009, 09:35 PM »
...another post for the Dialled Bikes section!!!!   :LolLolLolLol:

In 30 years time Owen and Luc will be on here looking for NOS dialled bikes frames  :D

Moschops

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2009, 10:10 PM »
it's your frames allright mike, i rode Baz Darcys 20R the other night and felt like a spring bock :daumenhoch:

BrewUK

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2009, 10:15 PM »
haha !! there wont be any left in circulation !! Humps will have bought them all to put in his own Dialled Museum he will build by the Track in Portreath!!

dialledbikes

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2009, 12:17 AM »
it's your frames allright mike, i rode Baz Darcys 20R the other night and felt like a spring bock :daumenhoch:

Cheers Lee.  Baz seems very pleased with his new ride and is riding very well lately (again, not necessarily down to the bike, but sometimes "new bike psyche" gives people a little lift).

Broggie

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2009, 06:22 AM »
Consider the bike like a lens, the better the lens, the sharper the image and the better the focus...the bike has only brought out what was already there...its a win for Dialled and a win for you  :4_17_5:

Good stuff  :daumenhoch:

Ray.

QuadPaul

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2009, 11:46 AM »
THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS ZIPPY :LolLolLolLol:

darren

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2009, 12:26 PM »
gotta agree with zippy,  im loving mine it rides so nice , i think theres enough of us in 30-39 to have a full gate on dialled bikes !!

Offline Dex Dexter

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2009, 01:38 PM »
gotta agree with zippy,  im loving mine it rides so nice , i think theres enough of us in 30-39 to have a full gate on dialled bikes !!

Should do a dialled exhibition race at MK!!

:D

dialledbikes

« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2009, 03:35 PM »

Sounds good.  It'll have to be on the Saturday though as I'll be racing at Andover on the Sunday.

I'll bring my Ti cruiser for people to try out.  Maybe I can generate enough interest for another production run  :D

Offline Dex Dexter

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2009, 04:18 PM »
I'm sure I could be encouraged for a Ti one  :D

Do you offer payment plans?

thecrooch

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2009, 02:03 PM »

Sounds good.  It'll have to be on the Saturday though as I'll be racing at Andover on the Sunday.

I'll bring my Ti cruiser for people to try out.  Maybe I can generate enough interest for another production run  :D

I'll bring mine as well then..

Offline Swivel

• Berm Worm
  • Ah feck it, go on then...
  • Rated:
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2009, 04:34 PM »
No doubt about it they are beautifully made bikes. Maybe tempted myself to get one soon  ::) :)

NMKY

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2009, 02:53 PM »
Well, I've been chucking myself about on my Dialled as well over the last few weeks. I even have a tick list of jumps that I wanna get done and I've managed get some ticks on there already!! It all comes down to confidence on the bike and wanting to push my limits. That confidence came from being back on a cro-mo bike, its just felt so much more predictable in the air and I felt like it would go where I wanted it to go.

I still have some more goals on the list, but it can be summed up just by wanting to be a confident jumper with some rhythm skills rather than looking at a jump and automatically thinking 'I can't do that'.

dialledbikes

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2009, 07:30 PM »
Great to see you back on the bike instead of the mic, Rich.  Even better to see you airborne.

Looks like the first corner double at Preston.  That's on my list as well (only tried it once at the national and 50/50'd the landing).

NMKY

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2009, 08:49 PM »
Its easier than I thought it was Mike, just get enough speed and you float straight over. I'm sweating the one out of the first turn at the minute. Its about the same length but the lip is taller and steeper. Its also been windy as ken the last three times I've been there so I decided to be sensible and wait for a calmer day... Its getting done though!!

pandyr

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2009, 09:30 PM »
Looking good Rich but not sure about Angela's tights

bof

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2009, 09:32 PM »
Looking good Rich but not sure about Angela's tights

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

NMKY

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2009, 09:47 PM »
Thanks, saves me Immac'ing my legs... :LolLolLolLol:

They are roadie knee warmers, they help keep the pads in place, I was gonna get some neoprene knee gasket type things but I couldn't find anything suitable...

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Dialled Bikes Gives You Wings

gfxgfx
gfx gfx