gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 09:27 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  iam billy no mates
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: iam billy no mates  (Read 1553 times)

mike pardon

iam billy no mates
« on: February 10, 2006, 12:12 PM »
Hey iam billy no mates been riding the park new where iam living at the moment.. San Remo.. killer jumps sections check pics( sorry no pics it wont let me post them) ..All concrete though you dont want to fall (trust me).

Seriously no one to ride with a couple of kids come up and say.. " how long have you been riding"   well son since before you where born.. "are you a pro" you must be joking.. iam crap.. still doing the same stuff i did 25 years ago..

but you know what?  it beats sitting in watching tv!!!  just popping a tabletop and a lookback and getting some stlye flowing.. There isnt much more to it is there?..

Still got no mates though and no cash ,no house, no kids, no bird, at least i have sex everynight though just with myself.. Flip things are looking up    :2funny:

anyone want to be mates just holler...
« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 09:45 PM by Pike Mardon »

gmac

Re: iam billy no mates
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2006, 12:15 PM »
I'll be your friend Mike, but no funny stuff   :knuppel2:

:LolLolLolLol:

Cheers

Guy  :daumenhoch:

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2006, 12:21 PM »
Mike

I'll be your mate and ride with you, I just need you to stump up the air fare and put me up for 6-12 months.

mantadave

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2006, 12:35 PM »
GET BACK TO WIGAN MATE WERE YOU WILL BE APPREECIATED . BUT KEEP AWAY FROM LAWMANMX I HAVE HERARD HES A BIT YOU NO. BOY GEORGE  :shocked:

daz bmx it!

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2006, 01:41 PM »
Watcha mike :daumenhoch: we is all your mates on here buddy, just speak up if you wanna be heard ;) btw just been watchin you and AP on that tv trick thing you did bitd,who's the geezer/guinea pig you used to get to copy all your tricks,sorry freestyle moves ;) do you still see him? or did you to manage to kill him off ;D cheers daz... :daumenhoch:

sadowdgit

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2006, 02:04 PM »
Mike?

is it true you went to the other side of the world to get AWAY from the likes of Muntadave and his Errrrm Michael Barrymore Type????

he said He's Pineing for you to come back!!!  :o

the ferkin Bender  :uglystupid2:

he recons we Can't box at Our gym  ;D

mantadave

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2006, 03:42 PM »
HOW CAN YOU BOX WHEN THEY WONT LET YOU THEY HAVE BAND IT SO YOU DONT HURT YER SELVES .YOU LOAD OF BUMERS AND
YOUR NOT COMING BACK TO MY GYM COS YOU WILL BE GROUND AND POUNDED .AS SOON AS YOU WALK IN  EVERY ONE HATES YOU
THEY THINK YOUR JUST AN :Aresehole:

mantadave

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2006, 03:45 PM »
WIGANS NUMBER ONE UP HILL GARDENING CHAMP LAWMANMX. :2funny:

sadowdgit

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2006, 03:53 PM »
ground and pound  :2funny:  don't make me laugh  ::) ... roll and Snog more like!!!!!

get yer'sell into some propper shape and come training with the big boys you  :Aresehole:

sadowdgit

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2006, 03:56 PM »
Neil's here .... and he just said he hopes he never lays eyes on you again cos he's sick of hearing the same old shite coming out of yer Pie guzzling Gob  :yahoo_silent:  :2gunsfiring_v1: MuntersareShiteDave

Offline Moose

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2006, 04:10 PM »
iam billy no mates

Welcome to my life  :LolLolLolLol:

sanderson

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2006, 04:51 PM »
going to rampworks tonight mike,
to late for you to fly back now
get back to wigan mate youll not be so lonely ;D :Great_Britain:

andy irwin

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2006, 09:38 PM »
Your better off where you are by the sound of it Pikey boy. I think these lot are missing you mate . Come home soon so we can skate vert.

sadowdgit

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2006, 09:54 PM »
who's missing who Andy????  ;)

it were WAAAAAAyyy too busy in there for me 2neet  :(

andy irwin

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2006, 10:07 PM »
I was talking to Ian and he said it was not that busy for a Friday so now we know not to go on Friday. He said the early 4-6 is the best time. Later Andy

sadowdgit

« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2006, 10:10 PM »
sounds like a plan my friend  ;)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  iam billy no mates

gfxgfx
gfx gfx