gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975632 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 30, 2024, 11:19 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  FBR!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: FBR!  (Read 4120 times)

subversion

Re: FBR!
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2009, 08:13 AM »
 :daumenhoch:

oldschool rider

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2009, 06:08 PM »
Well I got my forks today and what a difference in weight from the Mirraco ones I had on before with a brake plate. I am really happy with the chroming and the welds look sweet to, all I need now is my chrome rims and amberwall tyres to finish off my ride, by the way does anyone know of a chrome modern seatpost (micro-adjust) fairly long one needed ? as I don't recall seeing any anywhere.

will post pics tomorrow,
Steve. :daumenhoch:

Big thanks to Stodgy for all his help

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2009, 11:07 AM »
I've never seen a chrome one Steve but that gold one that's on mine is a Snafu one, decent length and I know they def do a polished alloy one too which is super shiny. Might be a good substitute if you can't get chrome.

Daz.  :daumenhoch:
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2009, 11:51 AM »
Steve - go for an Odyssey Intac polished seatpost, fairly long, strong and light.

Yum

oldschool rider

« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2009, 06:14 PM »
I've never seen a chrome one Steve but that gold one that's on mine is a Snafu one, decent length and I know they def do a polished alloy one too which is super shiny. Might be a good substitute if you can't get chrome.

Daz.  :daumenhoch:
Steve - go for an Odyssey Intac polished seatpost, fairly long, strong and light.

Yum

Cheers guys  :daumenhoch:

oldschool rider

« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2009, 05:14 PM »
As promised a couple of photos of FBR's fitted.

I personally am loving my bike with the chrome forks - painted frame and chrome bits. :smitten: maybe not to everyone likings but hey it's my bike. Just rims and seatpost to change now.

Shame the weather wasn't better today, There  was a cloud in the sky .  :2funny:  p.s how's the weather in the UK chaps ? :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  FBR!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx