gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 10:41 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Hartlepool (Rnd 8) Riders List 15th March North Region Winter Series 2008
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hartlepool (Rnd 8) Riders List 15th March North Region Winter Series 2008  (Read 43867 times)

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Gotta admit things like that get me a bit premature too  :D

What a sticky mess  :P

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Focus is the key for sure

Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

neiljonarcus

looks  like  we  are  going  to  have  a  dry  day  less  wind  too should  be  some  good  racing    :daumenhoch:

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Weathers looking canny, should be a good one :daumenhoch:
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

THIRSTYKIRSTY

the sun has got his hat on hip hip hip hurray

so get ya backsides and bikes in the old motor and come and have the best race of ya laife

r

safc1

bike in the p reg pug and i'm on me way, looking forward to it  :)

safc1

home early feeling smashed to pieces  :D  after falling off and getting some old school all over gravel rash i went to pull meself together down by visitor center.. where i managed a couple 180's and the confidence came flooding back... cue a wheelie which left me flat on my back ( much to the delight of those in the burger q   :-\.. ;D.. ) my intentions were to come back up the hill and say my goodbyes but i seem unable to move properly  :-[    n2cus was gonna take pics but i fell off before he got any.. unless he got a pic of me falling off  ;) . i know where i went wrong.. indecision on that second jump on start straight.. jump it, roll it AARRGGHHHHH .. see you all at the next one where i  intend to stay in one piece before the racing starts. good to meet you today and put faces to names  8)  i learnt a bit about my own ability, and about over confidence today     :crazy2:
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 03:26 PM by safc1 »

safc1

and thankyou moley for the chain tensioners and the lad who sorted the cable ties for me :daumenhoch:

Daletsunami

Just got back from my first race day and really enjoyed myself, never came off the bike (unlike Jason....hope you fix up alright mate) so there's a good start i reckon.

Big thanks to all the old skool lads who made me feel really welcome and will be seeing you at some of the future meets

THIRSTYKIRSTY

GOOD TO SEE EVERYONE AGAIN AND TO CLASH BARS WITH YA

JUST WISH I MADE THE SEMI,S

AH WELL "C" FINAL IS BETTER THAN NONE AT ALL

R

moomin

GOOD TO SEE EVERYONE AGAIN AND TO CLASH BARS WITH YA

JUST WISH I MADE THE SEMI,S

AH WELL "C" FINAL IS BETTER THAN NONE AT ALL

R

C Final, whats up hun  :yahoo_silent: :LolLolLolLol:

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
fookin awesome days racin, well done all n thanks for the great effort made to attend, hope it was worth the trip dudes, i really couldnt have enjoyed the racin more, another top northern gathering, hope to c-yas at coppull.

oh n thanks for makin the effort in the tache stakes  ::) people will have thought mine was serious :LolLolLolLol: but i did like it  :2funny:

neiljonarcus

posted  some  pics  of  todays  fun  

http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=82683.0

tigerbrown

Just got back from my first race day and really enjoyed myself, never came off the bike (unlike Jason....hope you fix up alright mate) so there's a good start i reckon.

Big thanks to all the old skool lads who made me feel really welcome and will be seeing you at some of the future meets

Well done dale..  :daumenhoch:

moanjam

did that youngin live tiger

45GT

Great days racing lads. Really enjoyed seeing what OSS was all about.
So much so I can't wait 2 get my bike built so I can trundle round at the back of the pack........... :)

moanjam

aye a can feel a comeback comin on av still got me ukbmx registration aswell !

a love owt like this me

tigerbrown

a love owt like this me

Aye think you should get some race gear and give it a shot deano!!

Ps what happen to the sweet innocent kid in the liecence??

paulgray

Here's a few photos from the motos.

moanjam

crackin photo's mate got me taste buds goin like ! looks like a great track

moanjam

a love owt like this me

Aye think you should get some race gear and give it a shot deano!!

Ps what happen to the sweet innocent kid in the liecence??

THE TUNNEL

Offline poolysheriff

• Team Moderator
  • Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
and thankyou moley for the chain tensioners and the lad who sorted the cable ties for me :daumenhoch:

Cable ties was me  :daumenhoch:

your welcome  ;)

Gaz..

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Good to see everyone again, thoroughly enjoyed all of today, good to meet some new faces and apologies to some of the other Rad members I didnt get to say hello to.

Good to see you today JJ  :daumenhoch:

No one took me up on my offer of a berm sadly, though this is no bad thing as I may have neen shit at that today too :shocked:

My offer stands for the next meet, Cotty has given me a pill that guarantees a good berming if it is required  :-*
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline rollin72

• 900 Air
  • I was a ninja
  • Rated:
Good to see everyone again, thoroughly enjoyed all of today, good to meet some new faces and apologies to some of the other Rad members I didnt get to say hello to.

Good to see you today JJ  :daumenhoch:

No one took me up on my offer of a berm sadly, though this is no bad thing as I may have neen shit at that today too :shocked:

My offer stands for the next meet, Cotty has given me a pill that guarantees a good berming if it is required  :-*
as the sticker said"danger of infection" >:D

keep it lit!

:)

good to meet some new faces again today, especially the scottish old firm  :coolsmiley:

nice one today to the local lads for their famous hospitality again and a smashing track 8) i rather expected one of you to take up si on his offer of an extra berm post finals  :D

cracking day oot  :D

soon loons

ade  :crazy2:

« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 08:25 PM by keep it lit! »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Hartlepool (Rnd 8) Riders List 15th March North Region Winter Series 2008

gfxgfx
gfx gfx