gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 09:36 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  royston results
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: royston results  (Read 983 times)

big kev 40

royston results
« on: January 18, 2009, 04:13 PM »
how many and who won   :4_17_5:

Tony 1-4

Re: royston results
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 09:48 PM »
If you're talking about old school it was just the 2 of us again I'm afraid (Me and my little bruv). We were thrown to the Lions in Formula 2. We both made the A final which we were really pleased about. I got 3 4th's and a 2nd.

The gate went down in the final and I reached the first berm in 3rd. Some young whipper snapper came past me and I went back to 4th. Then tragedy! Old age set in and my right leg started to spasm in the early stages of cramp. I kept pushing and as I got over the final jump and was literally a few yards from the finish line, my right leg just collapsed and wouldn't go on anymore. The funny thing was, it looked like I fell off the bike flat on my face for no reason at all. I swear had I reached my arm out I could have touched the finish line. If somebody filmed it, they will easily get their 250 quid if they submit it to you've been framed.

Still, it was the only way my little bruv was gonna beat me to the finish line. Git! It was funny though! ;D ;D ;D

big kev 40

Re: royston results
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 10:40 PM »
i had that at peckham last week 2nd moto leading  went to start second lap of track just couldnt crank nomore   hurts    my leg not been right since  muscle really tight  doctor i need  got mrs on my back

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  royston results

gfxgfx
gfx gfx