gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 03, 2024, 04:24 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Newbie alert.....
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Newbie alert.....  (Read 1240 times)

dal b

Re: Newbie alert.....
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2009, 10:25 PM »
not that i no about, most of the family are from kendry at some time or another and then moved on. email add is the wifes cos my computer went mad for a bit and rad wont let me back on with my email add dont know why .i live in the center of town ,i get down to brampton to cause myself some pain from time to time.

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2009, 11:04 PM »
not that i no about, most of the family are from kendry at some time or another and then moved on. email add is the wifes cos my computer went mad for a bit and rad wont let me back on with my email add dont know why .i live in the center of town ,i get down to brampton to cause myself some pain from time to time.

Kendray was my next choice  ::) seriously, I nearly said Kendray next in my message.

I'm still riding dude, just, at the ripe old age of 40  :D I sometime make a trip down to the one in Penistone in the summer but this summer I think I'll be heading for that new one in Wakey. Good park but it'll get very busy I reckon so me being the early riser I am I'll hit it really early on a Sunday mornings. If you're interested in joining me let me know.  :daumenhoch:

Daz.
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

dal b

« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2009, 11:13 PM »
will do but i,m more into the tracks then parks but may give it a go.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Newbie alert.....

gfxgfx
gfx gfx