gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 05, 2024, 05:36 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  heywood bmx track...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: heywood bmx track...  (Read 323 times)

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
heywood bmx track...
« on: January 02, 2009, 04:50 PM »
just been this morning with my little boy, and thought it was an excellant track. I went about 18months ago and it was all overgrown with weeds, you could hardly make out the track, or where it went, but obviously james's nagging has got the council to give it a tidy up, almost good enough to race.... :) a couple of untidy berms, but i wasnt expecting it to be any better than last time i went, so could have a bit of a whizzz.....
another o/s track brought back to life so caps off to the council, OH! and james's (heywood bmx) constant nagging...

now who's up for a reunion on the track, we are all crap, so dont think you have anything to worry about... even my 6 year old beat james today.... :LolLolLolLol:   at least thats what he thought... :smitten: :smitten:

LMK
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

dan-dare

Re: heywood bmx track...
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2009, 04:55 PM »
This was after a Heywood session. Strange surface there, particularly when wet. :daumenhoch:

Offline meticulous

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: heywood bmx track...
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2009, 05:14 PM »
was a nice GHP.... :D  i know what you mean about the surface, but i suppose all tracks get muddy when wet, fortunatly it was all frozzen today, so no mud.... cool
R.I.P  O.M. Far short of the finish line...

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  heywood bmx track...

gfxgfx
gfx gfx