gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975643 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 04, 2024, 12:51 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  CANCELLED!! Crewe (Round 6) Riders List 18th Jan North Region Winter Series 2008
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: CANCELLED!! Crewe (Round 6) Riders List 18th Jan North Region Winter Series 2008  (Read 13224 times)

proclass35

We've got a club meeting on at Preston Sunday. The missus is doing corn beef hash and a hot drink for £1.20, the craiqs always fierce, and you lads are more than welcome to fill a gate if you need to stretch your legs. Prestons old school friendly and the racings always good...........come on in, the water's fine.

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
think I may have cracked one off over bofs face in the car park on Wed Mark so NO  :LolLolLolLol: well maybe .....

ah well, it gives me more recovery time before giving dubber a right good seeing to

:bondage:
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

bof

Offline Dex Dexter

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
We've got a club meeting on at Preston Sunday. The missus is doing corn beef hash and a hot drink for £1.20, the craiqs always fierce, and you lads are more than welcome to fill a gate if you need to stretch your legs. Prestons old school friendly and the racings always good...........come on in, the water's fine.

Is that this Sunday at Preston?

moley

This Sunday Dex!!

I might pop down for a spin!!  :daumenhoch:

proclass35

Yes, thats this Sunday Dex. We'd only need a few of you to call it a race. If you've never ridden Preston theres nothing to fear, it's quite short, no big mountains and all the lippy peaks we created for the national have slumped like Maria Carey's tits in the off season. Kettle's on from 10 tomorrow if you fancy a few gates...

Offline Dex Dexter

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Yes, thats this Sunday Dex. We'd only need a few of you to call it a race. If you've never ridden Preston theres nothing to fear, it's quite short, no big mountains and all the lippy peaks we created for the national have slumped like Maria Carey's tits in the off season. Kettle's on from 10 tomorrow if you fancy a few gates...

I'll probably come down tomorrow with the boy and the new school (no wheels on the old school) as I need to do a job in Wigan then meet Hunterdubber (we were maybe going to meet at Preston).

I've been juggling stuff all over this weekend so I'm not sure if I can do both but this should work out nicely - unless I can convince the bread knife to come and do the hot dogs on Sunday!  ;)

The boy's very green on the track mind - but it will be good for him.

Offline Dex Dexter

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Forgot to ask - when do Gates finish tomorrow?

thecrooch

Gutted, only just seen this.....

oh well boys, you got off lightly..... :2funny:

till the next time then..... we'll sort something later in the year.

proclass35

Forgot to ask - when do Gates finish tomorrow?
Gates finish at 2 today. It's a cracking track for your lad if he's a bit green- I'll send my lad Finn round with him to show him the ropes. We get loads of novices and more experienced young riders down on a saturday, and it's a friendly crowd.
Rumour has it that 'Coach Bof' will be holding a few 'clinics' later in the year.......

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:

Rumour has it that 'Doctor Bof' will be holding a few 'clinics' later in the year.......

That's good news ,,, Diggler said he needed to go to the clinic for summat nasty  :buck2:

moley

That's good news ,,, Diggler said he needed to go to the clinic for summat nasty  :buck2:

Bof will give him an injection!!!

Hopefully Diggler isn't scared of a little prick!!  :LolLolLolLol:

moley

DVD of Manchester Round 4 and Bradford Round 5 is done!!

It contains :-

All the Manchester Finals

and

All 4 Bradford OS Motos (Grand Prix), Payback Motos and all the Finals

Footage was taken by Bof!!

If you need one posting then LMK.

I should be at Interact next Sunday so if you want a copy then LMK.

Otherwise I'll can bring you a copy to Leeds on the 15th Feb, so LMK about that too!!

If anyone needs a copy of the MK08 DVD or the RADBMX Xmas Party DVD bringing to Interact then LMK!!  :daumenhoch:

Sanmarcopizza

I don't do freestyle, not sure if you can call what I do racing either, but anyway I plan to stay on a track if the weather is ok next Sunday. May give Leeds F.Ville a go, somewhere other than Manchester anyways.

motomagII

id like copy please moley but ill get em at next meet if thats okay

motomagII

if ya fancy non tech little practice sandro yeadon is vey good .im there today and propbably next week too

moley

Your getting some practice in Greg!!

Do you plan on kicking my ass at the next meet!!  :knuppel2:

Sanmarcopizza

if ya fancy non tech little practice sandro yeadon is vey good .im there today and propbably next week too

Is there anything to jump? I am trying to re-educate myself. How far apart are the 2 Leeds tracks?

Offline hunterdubber

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:

Is there anything to jump? I am trying to re-educate myself. How far apart are the 2 Leeds tracks?

FER FECKSAKE SANDRO !!!

Now thats what I call learning to jump  :shocked:

from one track to another
why not start with something smaller like a set of doubles  :idiot2:

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Just dont put a foot down when you land   :daumenhoch:

Yeadon to fearnville is about 15-20 mins on a good day, on a bad day...............................

Tis a good track for jump training tho San, not massive but good for confidence building.
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Sanmarcopizza

sounds like a plan.

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:

FER FECKSAKE SANDRO !!!

Now thats what I call learning to jump  :shocked:

from one track to another
why not start with something smaller like a set of doubles  :idiot2:

:2funny:

Offline Dex Dexter

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
I'm told Copull are doing a club race this Sunday seeing as the weekend was free.

Who's up for an old school gate?

Offline Haro82

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
I'm told Copull are doing a club race this Sunday seeing as the weekend was free.

I could be  :daumenhoch:

proclass35

Alistair, lets hope you have more luck with that than my Preston invite............tumbleweed........
It was nice to meet up with you and Henry though. We'll probably go to Coppull on sunday, but Finn's not racing. We're off to Belgium next week for the Euro indoor champs (I can't wait!), and sod's law says he'll fall off if we risk it.
It was also nice to see the Dubber back on track..and looking pretty quick.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  CANCELLED!! Crewe (Round 6) Riders List 18th Jan North Region Winter Series 2008

gfxgfx
gfx gfx