gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975644 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 04, 2024, 09:12 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Hand made Jumps!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hand made Jumps!  (Read 1074 times)

Offline AllAzusacroozer

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Hand made Jumps!
« on: December 22, 2008, 12:56 PM »
Inspired by watching ET yesterday with the kids,
Lets see your best handiwork. This is me aged 14ish with Gary Cowler (in case anyone remebers the name) and our best effort in Littleover alotments, Derby.
Proper narrow nettle stinging about runup then small clearing and about  15' + jump, turn in the air or your of into more nettles. To spice it up a bit we used to fill the pit with fire. As you do.  Not clearing it wasn't really an option!

Old mans customised green mk 2 Cortina GT in the background, nice! went to spain twice in that with its blak fur interior.  Air con not included!

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
Re: Hand made Jumps!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 01:26 PM »

a little jump in the local park,we used to ride down the side of a slide,past the swings,under a climbing frame,over a telegraph pole over a beck and then wheeeeee!!

mr.magoo

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 01:31 PM »
dude you was little for 14, this is where i learnt to jump, nothing spectacular, but i was 11/12 in this photo

only a couple of feet high from playground to field, but my record was 14 kids laying side by side, when i was 12 :crazy2:

and i was on a tuff II burner, like jumping with two bikes :idiot2:

big kev 40

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 08:16 PM »
must of had a 3 mile run up with a bike that weight    lol brings memories back when we jumped the kong at rushenden not finished 

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Hand made Jumps!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx