gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 28, 2024, 10:25 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  NORWICH! SUNDAY! .......................NUFF SAID!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: NORWICH! SUNDAY! .......................NUFF SAID!  (Read 1277 times)

nishiki14

NORWICH! SUNDAY! .......................NUFF SAID!
« on: December 13, 2008, 05:33 AM »
Why r u lookin at this? I said "NUFF SAID!" :LolLolLolLol:
OK Norwich this Sunday...............Old School needs numbers! :4_17_5:

KGB Matt

Re: NORWICH! SUNDAY! .......................NUFF SAID!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2008, 07:47 AM »
Yea

Be there or be ..........  Somewhare else ( loser )

Matt

dialledbikes

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 10:52 AM »
How many old schoolers needed oxygen at the end of that track?  ;)

thecrooch

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 11:51 AM »
Yea

Matt

Matt

you not going to be at daggers?

ZippyDixon

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2008, 01:45 PM »
How many old schoolers needed oxygen at the end of that track?  ;)
I can honestlt put my hand on my heart Mike and confirm that it was'nt just the OS fellas that needed oxygen!!!  :coolsmiley:

KGB Matt

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2008, 02:36 PM »
Yea

Matt

Matt

Of course we are mate.

That was a week ago i said that.

Mike ... long track but lovely to ride ........ I really enjoyed it.  :daumenhoch:

Nicholas loved it that much he won the 8-9 class outright. :smitten:... there was only 7 entries though.

Matt

Matt

dialledbikes

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2008, 02:57 PM »
I can honestlt put my hand on my heart Mike and confirm that it was'nt just the OS fellas that needed oxygen!!!  :coolsmiley:

I'm with you on that Stu, but it's usually only the old schoolers who put their tab out just before they get on the gate then light up another one as soon as they cross the line  :LolLolLolLol:

Matt, did you race cruiser or old school?  Would've loved to have gone to Norwich as I've only raced there once when the track first opened and I was really slow then (before anyone says owt, I know I'm still slow, but I was even slower 3 years ago!) and it was pissing down with rain.  Definitely one of the best tracks in the UK when the weather is nice.  Be cool if we could get an inter-regional with Norwich in 09 as the South riders who haven't been there before are missing out on a great track.

Tony 1-4

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2008, 03:50 PM »
Would have to agree with you there Mike, it is a great track. Some big jumps. Didn't need too much oxygen as a) I don't smoke tabs and b) You get a bit of a breather on the 2nd straight. Don't get to do much peddling.

Only made the C final in the formula 1 but boy did I enjoy myself. Blasted out of the gate and was 1st until half way down the first straight until some young whipper snapper came powering past me. Was 2nd in the 2nd straight until a young lady came past me like I was standing still. GOD SHE WAS QUICK!! Got told after that she was british four cross champion or something (whatever that is??). So I didn't feel too bad. Ended up third so I was chuffed to bits really.

My gates have always been my strong point as I have 27" thighs!! (posh spice has a 23" waist!). Just wish I could keep the power going for about 2 minutes after I exit the gate. ;D ;D

Still, I'm not putting in any training so I can't complain. The only time Sam and I get on our bikes is when we actually get to a race meeting. Have lost over 1 and a half stone though. That should help a bit. Down from just over 18 stone to 16 and a half in 2 months. By my reckoning, I should have the same waist size as posh by next Christmas!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

thecrooch

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2008, 04:05 PM »
Yea

Matt

Matt

Of course we are mate.

That was a week ago i said that.

Matt

Matt

no that was saturday.. its only tuesday... come on admit it you forgot...  :LolLolLolLol:

KGB Matt

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2008, 05:46 AM »
Saturday was last week .  :LolLolLolLol:

The new week starts on a Monday therefore ergo it was last week.  :knuppel2:

finito.  :2gunsfiring_v1:

Cruiser Mike   none of that old school malarky with me anymore.  :crazy2:

Loved every second of it.  :smitten:

Matt

fouronethreeoh!

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2008, 07:14 PM »
Been trying to ride norwich track on my days off work, need a few tips.
2nd straight is pretty complex, is it best to jump, manual  or what??
3rd straight, do people actually jump those series of doubles?? cos i think ive got to grow some bigger testicles..  :-\

KGB Matt

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2008, 06:08 AM »
I dont think any of us are really the right people to ask as .
A. we dont /cant Manual.
B. We dont/ cant jump.

Most people i watched did a little of both on the second straight and jumped everything barring the last jump on the 3rd straight ( quite a few tried to jump it but came up short.).

Hope you have fun.

Matt

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  NORWICH! SUNDAY! .......................NUFF SAID!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx