gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975759 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 28, 2024, 12:23 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  thinkin of havin a bash at o/s racing....where to practice etc
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: thinkin of havin a bash at o/s racing....where to practice etc  (Read 2787 times)

Timmeh

Re: thinkin of havin a bash at o/s racing....where to practice etc
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2008, 09:29 AM »
:shocked:  Thread hijack  :shocked:

I too am considering os racing next year and im also building a Haro group 1 with tuffs over the winter, lol  :daumenhoch:

in in Durham and would also like some info of clubs/tracks n stuff in the surrounding area

cheers and sorry for the hijack  :P

Bob

Bob,

Have a shufty at Hartlepool Track 'northeasternbmx.com' or summink~  not what else is near you or me, I'm in Northallerton.

motomagII

« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2008, 04:54 PM »
moleys right me and him have great day every race meet and we arent very good but we love going the crack and all the race guys are cool.really look forward to ur meets .ps im 16 stone and about as unfit as they gt but its great .i do ride haro pro xxl too as they are long and easy to handle .

moley

« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2008, 05:35 PM »
So long as there is some competition then you'll really enjoy it!!

Two slow old fart's racing is just as fun at the back than two young whippets at the front.

It might be crap to watch, although it could be hilarious too.

But when you racing its not timetrial, its against the man next to you.  If your way off the pace it could be disheartening but once your fitter and up to speed to someone with comparable skills and fitness then your racing.  And that's fun!!

Are ya ready for me this time, Greg?

I've been pumping iron, scoffing steroids by the bucketload and injecting performance enhancing drugs that have turned me into a cycling hulk!!

Be afraid, be very afraid!!!  :knuppel2:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  thinkin of havin a bash at o/s racing....where to practice etc

gfxgfx
gfx gfx