gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 24, 2024, 07:33 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Anarchic
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Anarchic  (Read 1296 times)

fouronethreeoh!

Anarchic
« on: December 07, 2008, 05:19 PM »
Really liked Anarchic adjustment style back in the mid 80s.
All i ever had though was a few stickers and this.
Check also the mud machine headed paper.
80s uk stylie  :)

Any one else got any anarchic goodies, would love a sweat shirt.

Bofs

Re: Anarchic
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2008, 05:21 PM »
I had the Miles Davis Freedom shirt and wore it until it died! It was full of holes and still i wore it!

nee

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 12:52 PM »
Any one else got any anarchic goodies, would love a sweat shirt.

You're not wrong there!!!

I'd kill for either an Anarchic Adjustment or Mud Machine hoody...could never afford one as a kid. :(   

Who owns / owned both of these?  Does anyone know them personally?  Would be ace to get a few printed up i reckon :)

lodge

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2008, 01:23 PM »
Nick Phillips was the man behind Anarchic he was ahead of his time, he was a rider rep when the UKBFA was formed.
I seen him take one of the worst slams i haver ever seen at a slough bfa national in 86 where he allyooped a std air and went off the side of the ramp to his face wearing an open face lid it was horrible, anyone else remember it.

SaMAlex

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2008, 01:46 PM »
BSD Grant is a massive AA fan. He has loads of it, he's been collecting it for years.
Im sure he will be posting up on this thread just as soon as he sees it.  :daumenhoch:

darkersomeday

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2008, 01:56 PM »
nick phillip and his anarchic adjustments play a big part in the image of bmx today :daumenhoch:

that fooker rocks.

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2008, 02:39 PM »
god, i had the black hoodie with the pink mud machine thingy on the back, i wonder if its still at the o'bids? mmmm.....mision on, if i find it ill post some pics

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Anarchic

gfxgfx
gfx gfx