gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 04, 2024, 11:27 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Hartlepool TRACK WORKS 29th and 30TH NOVEMBER
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hartlepool TRACK WORKS 29th and 30TH NOVEMBER  (Read 442 times)

Eddy

Hartlepool TRACK WORKS 29th and 30TH NOVEMBER
« on: November 24, 2008, 12:51 PM »
Posted on behalf of North East BMX Club

We are working on the track this weekend with a JCB and dumper sorted to make it easier for us. Track will be shut and coaching cancelled whilst we try and improve the track for everyone's benefit.

With that in mind we need as many people as possible to show up with a shovel in their hands or if you have no shovel I'm sure someone will lend you one. It's raining is not an excuse as all the machinery is booked.

Remember this work will benefit you and your kids so please help out. The track does not maintain itself.

Please reply to this post with your name so we know how much assistance to expect.

Thanks

John Butterfield
Treasurer North East BMX

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
Re: Hartlepool TRACK WORKS 29th and 30TH NOVEMBER
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 02:30 PM »
aye up dudes, ive been as much use as a chocolate jock strap in the past and it aint gonna improve im afraid, im working every weekend up til chrimbo, tryin to get my student portfolios finished before the break then chrissy shoppin with wor lass to earn a pass out for bradford race meet, dan-dare may be goin up saturday to get his top off brent, so tie him down n dont let him leave :LolLolLolLol:

Daletsunami

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 04:22 PM »
What time is all this happening?

Eddy

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2008, 01:05 PM »
I think folk should be up there for around 9am

Offline Dex Dexter

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2008, 07:13 AM »
Is the track ready for riding this weekend?

I'm visiting family on Saturday and was planning to come up for the morning session.

If it ain't ready yet let me know and I will come up and spend half a day on the shovel.

Dex

:)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Hartlepool TRACK WORKS 29th and 30TH NOVEMBER

gfxgfx
gfx gfx